Sam Winchester x Male Reader The Friend end

Bare whiteness upon this man; a body without soul, lost in time, half a heart. Walls so dark, so menacing, consumed his every thought. Peeling prison bars, rusting so loud the sound was deafening. Sticky, hot blood dried on his thinning back, wrists and arms. There was no hope left, no hope. So cold. So dark. So alone.
Sam's thoughts swirled around (y/n)'s head, drowning him in sorrow, distracting him from the real world. Dean watched as the speed of the car increased. 60mph. 90mph. 110mph. Trees became a green blur, brushing past the car. He missed his brother, being torn away from his brother knowing he was dying slowly.
"Slow down." A murmur left his lips but Dean knew (y/n) heard him, the trees gained back there details, scratches in the bark, leaves loosing there green.
"Sorry," Lifting his foot of the accelerator, (y/n) slowed to a stop, "we're here." A top a misty mountain, thick with fog, white as snow, stood two lonely figures. One with his eyes shut, breathing in the sweet air. The other keeping guard watching the sky as a Hawks stalks its prey.
"Gabriel, Bathazar its me, (y/n)." Both angels turned to their attention to the two men getting out of the old blue mustang. Deans eyes came to both there attentions, the black bags sagged under his eyes. No one not even Dean could deny the amount of sleep he hadn't had.
"I'm sorry. I truly am. Maybe one day you'll forgive me." Gabriel was the first to try and question, but he blacked out along with Balthazar and Dean.
Time had no meaning, when (y/n) came around again he cowards behind a crate inside an old American prison. He no longer knew where he was. But Sam was close and that's all that mattered. The air was damp, the temperature dropped the further in the complex he went. Cell after cell, as empty as the next. All except one. At the end the cell door was open. A small stream of crimson red lined the concrete, streaking it with veins. (Y/n) felt his knees buckle, his hands hit the floor and mixed with the blood. No he was strong. Using the wall, he got back up. For once, fear took over. Sam was chained, bleeding, dying slowly. His beautiful eyes, dull with no color.
"Look who it is Sammy." Sol grabbed (y/n) by the scruff of his hair earning a pained cry. Taking a knife out from his leg holster, he pressed it to the soulless hunters throat. The weak hunter looked up from the floor, starring into his lovers eyes. He tried to speak, to profess his eternal love for the man he couldn't hold.
"What's this? Love? It's a disgusting thing. Don't worry Sam I'll free you from it, perhaps then you'll obey me." But Sol let the dagger drop resting just above (y/n)'s heart. In his last moment he mouthed sorry to his lover. Grabbing Sol's arm he dragged in so the dagger pierced his heart and the monsters behind him.
"If I die, I'm taking you with me." He pulled the dagger to its hilt, already feeling numb. Sam tried to scream but no noise left him. Crawling towards Sam with blood dripping from his chest, he freed the chains holding him prisoner. With his arms free Sam ignored the pain from his wrists, he lifted (y/n) head and placed it in his lap. He felt tears drip from his eyes and onto (y/n) paling cheeks. The hunter was on his back coughing up blood that dripped onto the flood, lifting his hand in hope to do good, (y/n) used the energy he had left to heal his Sammy. Feeling the energy seep into him, Sam had to watch the energy leave (y/n).
"I-I...I l-lo...lov-love y..you." Then he began to choke on his blood. Forcing a smile, Sam leant down and placed a kiss, so soft for a hunter, for the last time on his lips. When he pulled back he was forced to look into lifeless eyes. For hours Sam screamed for something, something, anything. He would trade anything.
"Sam." So lost in thought Sam jumped at the voices behind him. When he turned the three most sinister creatures filled his vision. Crowley, Lucifer, and Death.
"Why are you here?" Sam sobbed but formed his sentence through anger and rage.
"Because he was a good man." Crowley replied. His eyes were glassy but the black bag in deaths hand brought memories back.
"Hold him." Lucifer walked behind Sam and dragged him away from (y/n)'s cold corpse. But Sam fought back.
"No! What are you doing? No! Don't touch him!" Lucifers grip on him already were starting to cause bruises to form. Death knelt down next to the body, reached into the bag and pulled out a glowing orb. (Y/n)'s lost soul. Forcing it back in his body the three of them vanished back into there own world. Sorrow was taken by hope. (Y/n) took in a deep breath. His eyes opened, Sam noticed there became a more vibrant (e/c). His hair became healthy, his lips became full. Sam pulled the male into his arms, never wanting to let go. But it was (y/n) that slammed there lips together.
When Dean finally woke up, (y/n) and Sam had made it back to the bunker. They were sitting on the couch and for the first time they looked more than happy. They were in gray track suit bottoms, (y/n) had a thin white t-shirt on and Sam had his blue flannel on. Sam was pressed up against him with his head resting on (y/n)'s and his legs stretching over the end of the couch. They were both sipping coffee, completely oblivious of the now awake Dean. And for once Dean knew it was safe to have just five more minutes before complaining about the chick flick moment.

~The End