Sam Winchester x Male Reader The Friend Part 1

"It's been your greatest downfall since you were born, the sweet delicacies of mankind blinded you, and in that blindness, in that moment of stupidity you allowed my children and me to catch up. Now neither space nor time will keep you safe, you'll be known for what you are, a monster. No man, woman, or child will ever love or care about you. For the remainder of your pitiful life you will live alone and no one will care. You will endure the thousands of years of torture you beseeched upon my poor children. My dead children. My children that I had to bury." From the midst of the shadows, Sam and Dean watched the scene unfold before their eyes. Sometimes Dean doubted what it actually meant to be a hunter, and sometimes he doubted what he had signed up for.
    The brothers had been in New York for three days hunting down a pack of brutal shape shifters on a killing spree. This had led them to a demon nest, filled with bad tempered monsters. To Sam this was just supposed to be a routine run, hunt, kill, go home. However before there eyes two men were fighting amongst the growls of the demons besides them.
    "You know damn well I have no part in what they do. I told you once and you ignored me. The archangels are no force to be meddled with. I am not the reason that your children have been slaughtered, I gave you a chance." The one who was speaking looked different in general. His face wasn't visible, the only thing that wasn't visible was his eyes. Sam felt as if he could drown in the figures eyes, his voice was rich, deep, and silky, he was elegant and swift with his movements. Dean was equally as mesmerized as his younger brother. So lost in there thoughts, neither Dean nor Sam had noticed that the demons nose was in the air sniffing its surroundings.
    "You little shit! You brought people with you!" The figure snapped his head around quickly locating the brothers. Dean felt the blood drain from his face as his eyes met with the figures (e/c) ones. Dean mentally slapped himself, he knew this wasn't the greatest hiding space. Sam wasn't responding to anything, he had stopped almost as if he had been paralyzed. The world around him stopped, this was the closest him and Dean had come to death.
    These creatures were different; and so was he. His head shoot around, his eyes scanning the perimeter like a hawk hunting for prey. As soon as Sam saw him, he vanished like dust in smoke and ash. His brothers voice drilled into his head, repeatedly saying his name.
    "Sammy come on get up!!" Deans hands were fisting Sam's shirt, dragging him to his feet. They turned on the heel of their feet and scrambled into the thick wooded forest.
    His lungs began to burn, he was covered in sweat, dirt, and his own blood. Dean yelled at him to keep up, but his last fix of demon blood was so long ago, Sam was running on energy he didn't have. So deep in his own thoughts, Dean was unaware of how far behind Sam was until he turned to look over his shoulder and Sam, his Sammy wasn't there. He had no chose, his per suers were still hot on his heels. He cursed himself for losing his brother and let out and irritated, 'God dammit.'
    Sam stumbled and wheezed, his legs cried out. He felt so weak and vulnerable when he was this low. His hair stuck to his face, his clothes felt like a cage.
    "Why did you and your brother follow me?" A voice sounded from behind him.
    "It's our job. We hunt demons and kill them." Sam responded warily.
    "It's dangerous and foolish, you don't strike me as a fool but your arrogant brother is another story."
    "Don't talk about him like that!" Sam felt his protective instincts kick into overdrive.
    "Then again your father was no role model neither is that godforsaken angel you two idolize."
    "What do you want?" Sam's eyes were becoming heavy and his mind shifted to and fro into unconsciousness and consciousness.
    "That is for you to find out Samuel Winchester." He has no memory from that moment on. He can't even remember when he hit the ground, but he remembered being picked up by someone. No ordinary someone, someone special, the aura around this person was different. It was like the silence before the storm but the ever afterglow of a storm. Sam couldn't put his finger on it.
    (Y/n) picked Sam up, he wasn't particularly heavy, probably because he didn't eat much and preferred to be occupied by a book or by research. Though behind the sweat and dirt, (Y/n) saw a boy that didn't fit in with the common crowd, he saw a unique human he had struggled greatly and was in need of a friend.

~To be Continued~