Bestfriends Brother

Ash's POV:

I wake up from that agonizing sound.

Alarms.

There not my thing

Atleast it's Friday I mummers to myself

I look through my closet and find the perfect outfit!

I grab my light colored high waisted shorts. With one rip on the right side right below my pocket full of a gum wrapper a penny and a dime.

I through on a cream colored tank top with a long forest green a water that ends right above my shorts.

I try to button my sweater across my chest but no button. Of course

Ugh whatever

Now since I can't button it i guess I'll need some necklaces

I go to my necklaces hanging from a hook. I grab a long necklaces that have a couple of big white pearls at differen areas. One gold necklace and one silver long necklace. Afterwards I get my boots. I tie them and get my back pack.

I guess you wouldn't call my "back pack" and back pack. It's more like a bag you would take for a day trip. It has a long one strap for the shoulder and it's brown. It comes to my mid thigh and at the end it has brown fringe hanging from a zipper I use to hide my iPod and phone.

I walk downstairs and find my parents. My mom is making eggs. And my dad is sitting at the table with one leg crossed the newspaper covering his face and his coffee in a black mug.

I walk to sit down.

"Ashley is everything okay?" My mom asked.

"Yea! Why?" We'll your not wearing makeup, & it feels you haven't shaved your legs in two weeks and your hair is a wreck.

Okay maybe I was a little off track. I guess this whole moving thing is stressing me out since I told Chase last night.

I eat my egg and run back up stairs.

I turn on my purple chi straightener and wait for it to heat up.

While waiting I throw on foundation concealer and brownish eye shadow then I put on my thin liquid eye liner. After that I curl my eye lashes and put on two coats of my rocket lashes mascara. I straighten my long hair and smile.

I look in the mirror and look at my outfit, I actually like it. I'm happy with my appearance. I look and examine my shoes I look at my shorts and see my thigh gap I look at my shirt and everything else. Good!

I hear my mom scream

"Ash! The school bus is here!"

I run down stairs with one ear phone in my left ear.

"Bye mom!" I waved as I walked out the door an into the yellow school bus.

I arrived at school and went to my locker.

I see drew.

Holy crap drew.

I look in my mini mirror in my locker and act like I didn't see him.

He puts on hand on the locker next me

"Hey babe" he said

"Oh hi" I at nervously as I get whiff of axe and mint from his breath so close to me.

"So want to hang after school?" He asked

Oh shit

What do I do?

I panicked and nodded yes.

Damnit!

After school I see drew.

Oh god what's gonna happen

He waves to me

And I hop in his car

After about ten minutes in the car I ask

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Okay creepy?

We arrive at a house not far from mine.

"Uh this isn't my house..." I said

"Ik it's my friends he's away and asked me to watch the place" he said as he opens the door

" oh" I said in reply

"Come here ash"

He grabs my hand and pulls me into the basement.

He pulls me into a little room made for a freezer. He lets me go in the middle of the room.

He starts kissing me. We kiss so gently that we star to make out.

Finally I look at him and smiles

I think I'm in love with him.

Finally I hear a noise

A sound of a door lock.