Bestfriends Brother

Chase's POV:

Oh my god I thought to my self. My best friend whom I've loved since I laid eyes on is moving.

I go over and hug Ash. I squeeze her tightly and kiss her head.

I turned around and opened the chestnut colored door and walked out into the snow. I look over and see the winter wonderland through the blurriness of my eyes from the tear about to form and drizzle down my face.

I walk in the snow as my hands freeze and my face turns cherry red from the cold. I walk into my house and run to my room. I sit on my red bed and lay and think. What's going on with my life.

What do I do?

For the past twelve years I've been thinking about telling Ash i like her.

Liking turned into loving her.

I can't tell her I love her.

She's with Drew.

I wish everything would just fall into place. Too bad life isn't like that.

I looked out my window and saw Ash through her window. Pacing around her white room full of lighting hanging from the wall pictures everywhere and a big white chandelier with a bed spread as the British flag.

She always paces when she's stressed.

I know everything about ash. We're best friends and she's leaving. I see her look out her window and stare as the white snows perfectly falls to the white blanket of snow on the ground.

Perfect weather but not so much of a perfect night.

I see ash go onto the roof of her window and see her shiver. I go down stairs and make two piping hot mugs of hot chocolate and throw in three marshmallows and one ice cube just like ash likes it. I grab a blanket and walk over I use her stairs to get onto the roof I give her the hot chocolate and wrap the blanket around her as we stare while the snow falls. I look at her and watch the snow flakes fall perfectly on her straight Carmel colored hair. She puts her head on my shoulder and we watch the snow fall.

After a while I see she's fallen asleep on my shoulder I pick her up and wrap the blanket around her whole body and take her into her room. I set her down and puts the covers over her and kiss her on her head good night. As I walk out I hear

"Chase" she said

I turned "yes ash" I said

"Thanks for being my best friend" she said as he drifted into a dark sleep.

"I love you ash" I said no response she's long asleep. I smile and walk back to my house.