Bestfriends Brother

I walk down the hall and hear the whispers.

I have no friends, no one likes me.

My long brown hair falls out of my messy bun. I put chocolate colored hair in front of my face so no can see me cry.

Oh no what if the office finds out what happened! Great now I'm gonna be kicked out of school!

Shit

I walk into the office and they sit me down

"Hi Ashley"

"Hi Mrs, Taylor"

Mrs Taylor was the principal. She was old and wrinkly. She puts her hair in a ballet bun every day. She wears long skirts but not the cute kind. She wears a blouse and a vest, she needs a whole new makeover I always think to my self every time I see her.

"Do you know why I called you down here?"

Cause I almost had sex. I thought to my self

I shook my head no.

"We'll can you give this to your mom to sign?"

"YES! I mean yes, yes I will," I said

"We'll you don need to shout" she said

She put on glasses and got back to her paper work. I walked out of the office so relived but everyone still hates me, I went into the cafeteria for lunch, I got my dark blue tray from the line, and waited on line.

I got salad, and a water, I looked around no where to sit!

I walk down the aisle an hear more whispers, I sat next to the weird kids and started eating,

I hate life

"So I hear you almost had sex" one of t dorks said.

"That's it!" I said to myself!

I got a dark green chair and stood on top.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE" I screamed the whole place went silence and stared at me

"Look everyone I didn't have sex, I'm not a slut or a skank or a whore. I'm not prude either, I don't want to lose my virginity to some jerk who took advantage of me. So stop judging me before you know the whole story, and drew used me so girls don't go out with him! He's such a player! Hear me out I've been there he's an awful jerk!"

I got down from the chair and everyone stood up and clapped and cheered! Was this all over? Was I popular!

Everyone came up and apologized and hugged me.

"ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY ASHLEY!" They cheered!

Has my life turned around?