...4...

Note*; non-edited

Wooshin walked inside the school gates minding his own business as suddenly someone smacks him at the back of the head "OW! Who did that??" He says mad while rubbing the back of his head "me" a female voice says as Wooshin looks around and jumps scared from Sazome "oh you scared me" he says "let's go to class" she says pulling him into the class which was empty.

"'So why did you run away yesterday?" She asks calmly but anger showing in her eyes "I had...to...uhhh.." He begins "hm?" She continues "I had to help sunyeol to fix his hair, yah" he says laughing nervously "hmm" she finishes looking up and down at Wooshin then looking around to hear xiaos "GUYYYS,  WOOSHIN!! SAZOME!!" He shouts in the hallways as Wooshin pulls him in the classroom "oh you here, I have some news, come over to my house today, I'm making a party" he says as Wooshins eyes widen "party??" Wooshin asks, it was weird for xiao since he rarely makes parties "why not?" Sazome says smiling "I'll be coming" she says "okay good awesome, bye!" He says grinning from ear to ear as he walks away as I shake my head.

'This is gonna be fun'

---

Hey guys sorry for not updating for like a year , so yup I finally updated so Ye YAAAAY plus did y'all see attention omggggg I loved it, oh and I may make this a really short story so Ye.