...2...

Note*; non-edited

''so Sazome,
as it says here your really good at biology'' the teacher asks ''yes!'' Sazome returns "well then you'll sit with Wooseok since hes really bad at it'' the teacher says as Sazome nods ''b-but'' wooshin begins ''not buts Wooseok'' the teacher answers.

Wooshins POV.

OUT OF EVERYONE HE PICKED HER!!......i slowly stood up from my seat walking over to her and sitting next to her, to block her out i tried to listen to the teacher ''so midterms are coming up, study well'' the teacher wraps up, really? no tips? -.-.

''so Wooseo-'' Sazome begins ''Wooshin'' i reply as she sighs ''wooshin, can i go to your house?'' she asks ''why?'' i ask confused, why does she need to come to my house ''so i can teach you, plus you didnt even take notes'' she says pointing at the empty paper in front of me 'oh yeaaaahhhh' i think.

''go to Xiaos house, ill meet you there after school at 4" i say standing up and leaving before she replies.

*time skip to 4*.

A\N : still Wooshins POV.

i walk over to Xiaos house opening the door ''excuse me?'' i say loudly ''WOOOSHIIIN~!!!!'' i hear Xiaos voice shouts running and jumping on me

''wheres Sazome?'' i ask ''i sent her the location'' Xiao says, i nod understanding as someone rings the door bell.

3rd POV.

Sazome waited outside the door ''oh it must be Sazome'' Xiao says cheerfully as he opens the door ''SAZOME!'' Xiao says loudly as Sazome giggles ''Xiao!'' she returns hugging him.

''wheres Wooshin?'' she asks ''hes inside, come on'' Xiao says pulling her into the living room ''her'' Wooshin begins ''hey'' Sazome finishes ''ill be going, DONT MESS UP THE HOUSE'' Xiao says running out.

'well this is awkward' .

---