...1...

Wooshin groans at the hyper boy sitting next to him ''Xiao please'' Wooshin mutters and to his hopes the teacher walked in at that exact moment ''settle down kids, today we have a new student'' he says as the class falls silent with a few whispers here and there .

a long browned haired girl with orange dyed tips walks in having a bubbly and cheerful aura ''annyeonghaseyo!! pleased to meet you, my names Sazome! please take care of me!'' she says grinning from ear to ear before bowing.

she obviously had a kind aura that made people want to talk to/become friends with her thus making her famous in just one period, the bell rings as the break begins ''im gonna go talk to her'' Xiao says smiling before sprinting out the classroom.

''hey did you see that new girl?, shes sooo nice'' Sunyeol says walking to the cafeteria with Wooshin on his side ''YA SUNYEOL'' Wei calls out ''seeya later!'' Sunyeol says to Wooshin before running off to Wei.

Wooshin sits alone in the cafeteria 'where is Xiao?' he thinks confused since usually hes first ''HEY~~'' Xiaos voice can be heard as Wooshins head perks up at the voice.

Wooshins POV

i see her with Xiao as he runs over before whispering to me ''hey Sazome is gonna sit with us today, is it alright?'' he asks as i nod .

.

.

.

HE DIDNT EVEN TALK TO ME!!!

.

.

.

Xiao kept talking with her till the bell rang again, i immediately stood up walking over to my next class, biology while xiao is running behind me confused of why I was mad.

i sat in the front as the teacher scans over the students then suddenly smiles at someone behind me ''seems like we have a new student'' he says 'theres someone other than Sazome new here?' I think before turning around seeing her, AGAIN

'someone please get me out of this misery'.

---