Prologue

Weeks have gone by since she left the bunker. Weeks since her life has been turned upside down.

"I'm proud of us." Dean's voice echoed through her head as she entered the warehouse where her current targets were hiding out.

"Come out you sons of bitches!" Alex shouted into the darkness.

She waited for a moment as another flashback rolled through her mind, "The Mark. It's making me into something I don't want to be." Dean confessed as his life slowly ebbed away.

"Well if it isn't the Winchester's whore!" A voice rang out and Alex's grip on her Angel blade tightened.
She turned to find six demons standing behind her, knives in their hand ready to strike.

"You know at first we couldn't believe it." One of the demons announced.

"A Winchester? One of us?" Another spoke.
"It's true isn't it?" A third demon piped in.

Alex said nothing and instead she clenched her jaw, trying to hold herself back from ripping the group apart.

"What's that?" One of the demons asked, getting dangerously close to her, eyes flashing onyx. "Cat got your tongue?" He mocked.

"No." Alex quipped before driving the Angel blade through the demon's chest. "But I got yours." She pulled the blade out as orange light quickly fizzled out of his body.

She pushed the meatsuit off her and smirked at the group, "Anyone else wanna take a shot?"

The other five demons rushed over and began to attack her. Within minutes, she managed to take them out, leaving their leader defenseless.

Pulling a gun from the waistband of her jeans, she pointed it at the demon and pulled the trigger, the bullet piercing the demon in her chest.

She screamed in agony and Alex stalked over with a predatory glare, Angel blade in tow.

"Like that?" Alex asked with a shit-eating smirk plastered on her face, watching the demon try to crawl away from her. "Devil's Trap etched onto the bullet." Alex said smugly, then went serious. "Where's Crowley?" She asked.

Immediately, the demon spat blood at the huntress. "Eat me."

Alex chuckled before slicing the demon's meatsuit on her cheek.

"Agh!" She cried out in pain.

"Sweetheart, I'm gonna ask you one more time." Alex spoke before pulling a handful of the demon's hair and placing the blade by her throat, "Where.. Is.. Crowley?!" She asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know!" She shouted. "Please! I swear I don't know where he is!" The demon confessed.

"Such a shame." Alex cooed. "You could've been useful to me." She plunged the Angel blade into the demon's heart, and sadistically watched as the orange light glowed for a moment before fizzling out, killing the demon.

"Fuck." Alex said in a huff as she stood up straight, wiping the blood on her dark wash jeans before she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. Sliding her finger across the screen, she answered the phone, "Hey Sam. Find anything yet?"

"Nothing on my end. No noticeable crop failures, no mass cattle deaths, nothing." Sam replied. "Are you okay? You sound like you're out of breath Harley." Sam had noticed something was off about her. 

Shit. She thought to herself. "Well you caught me in a compromising position Sammy. Just took out a pack of demons."

"You what?!" Sam practically yelled at her. "Alex, are you fucking insane?! You could've been killed!"

"Could've been killed is the key word." Alex replied with a roll oh her big brown eyes. "But I got to them before they got to me."

There was silence on the other end of the line.
"Hello? Sam?" She called out.

"Sorry. I think I found something Alex. So get this, missing Ohio man found dead in Wisconsin. 'John Doe' who was found murdered in Wisconsin a week ago turns out to be this guy named Drew Nealy who went missing from a religious order in Northern Ohio... Okay?"

"Okay?" Alex answered skeptically as she left the warehouse and onto her Harley Davidson Softail Slim motorbike. "And that involves us how?"

"Because..." Sam annoyingly answered back. "Drew Nealy had been missing for three years. Killed his wife, his kids... just disappeared." He let out a sigh. "I know it's thin, but... If this guy was possessed..."

"Then that would make him the first." Alex finished for him.

"The first lead, the first anything we've seen in weeks." Sam said.

"Alright Sam. Call Cas and let him know what's going on." Alex ordered the younger Winchester. "I'll be at the bunker as soon as I can."

"You got it Harley."

"How's your shoulder by the way?" She spoke after a moment of silence.

"It's alright. I'm alright. I'm just... tired you know? But I'll be better when I get him back... after... after I kick his butt." He chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

"I miss him." Alex confessed.

"Yeah. I do too." Sam replied.

"I just don't understand..." Alex said trying to keep the tears from falling down her face. "Why would he just disappear?"

"Who says he had a choice?" Sam answered back.
Here we go again.

"We'll talk when I get back to the bunker okay?" She mumbled into the phone.

"Alright kiddo. See you soon." Sam resigned. "Be safe."

"I will. Bye Sam." Alex reassured before hanging up.
She slipped the phone into her coat pocket and turned on the ignition, feeling the motor roar to life. She had a sudden strange feeling that somebody was watching her. Quickly, she kicked back the kickstand and pulled back on the throttle and revving the engine, pulling out of the warehouse and drove down the street, ignoring her gut feeling.

Little did she know, there was somebody who was watching her every move. Watching her take out every monster that came across her path, hustling every guy at every single bar she's been to just like she was taught.

He walked out of the bushes as Alex's figure became smaller and disappeared as she turned the corner.
"Hmm." He let out a dry chuckle as his Viridian green eyes flashed onyx with a blink. "I'll see you soon sweetheart."