CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 22

---

Samantha's Point of View

That was the happiest day of my mom's life. I'm happy because she's now happy of her new family. But I promised I'll show up to the wedding but i didn't do my promise. How many promises do I broke? Alot.

"Where have you been?" Dad asked me.

Simon is now my Dad. And Lauren Silverman is my mom and I now owned a car, a big room, and I can now have anything I want.

"I just went to Lauren's wedding." I replied. "I'm so sorry."

"No need to be sorry my dear. It's okay as long as nobody saw you." Dad said smiling giving me a hug.

I paused for a moment, "Harry saw me at the church."

"Harry can keep secrets, you can trust him." Dad said smirking.

I went to my room and lay on my bed. I open my twitter account. I saw Louis' tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson broken promises can break hearts

Ouch! I know he's talking about me. I can't hide this, I can't live a life without posting on my twitter and on my facebook account.

I tweeted...

@SAMazing: See you again soon."

After I tweeted, I got so many replies from people who loves my music and my personality.

@dreaming_angel: @SAMazing we miss you so much

@LouBooBear: @SAMazing please do post a picture of you

@LarryLover: @SAMazing meet and greet your fans.

Fans? Why do I have fans? Oh yeah, now I can say I will have it when I come out as Samantha Cowell. After I tweeted that, Louis tweeted again.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Don't promise that.

Okay, Louis is now mad at me. I can feel that. Every tweet he made, everything he posted. Maybe Lauren is mad at me too. And I hate it.

"Sam." I heard mom's voice on the door. "Here's your dress for the big party."

Oh, I almost forgot the party will be the day after tomorrow. Dad will introduce me to the public as Samantha Cowell. I'm feeling nervous. Will Louis understand me If he knew about all of this?

"Thanks mom." I said giving her a kiss.

"Be sure to sleep now, be ready for your welcome party." She said then she pinched my cheeks.

I smiled to her, she was a sweet woman, I miss the other Lauren in Doncaster living with Georgia. I closed my door and I change clothes. I laid myself on the bed and slowly closed my eyes.

---

Louis' Point of View

Why is Sam doing this? Why do she broke promises? She made Lauren missed her, she didn't even showed up for 3 months, she didn't even tweet for 3 months just now. Just now when I tweeted that broken promises can break hearts. It's true, she broke my heart, she made me wait for her for a long time and now it's like she don't even care for me.

"I hate Sam." Georgia said. "She promised she's coming."

I rub Georgia's back, "I do hate her too." I said.

"Wait, what was that?" Georgia pointed to a box beside the door.

"I don't know." I stand up to the couch and grab the box.

We read the card on the box, "What does it say?" Eleanor asked.

Lauren and Troy,

Best Wishes. I love you both mom and troy. -Sam

"Is this delivered?" Georgia asked.

"I don't think so." Eleanor replied. "If it was delivered it may have a tag or a logo of the carrier."

I paused a moment. If it was not delivered then who will get this box inside? I mean, we are all out for the wedding. Lauren and dad is not here because they are on their honeymoon.

"There's only one person who has the duplicate key of the house." Georgia said. "It's Sam."

So it means that Sam is here in Doncaster? How come she doesn't show up?

"I saw a girl outside the church when I went to the wash room, she's wearing something covering her face."

She can be that girl that Harry talks about. The girl covering her entire face just to not to be recognized by anyone. But why would she hide? Maybe there is something I didn't know about her.

*

We are now back in London. Simon's party will be tomorrow and I'm excited, this is another awesome party. And I now have my date, Eleanor. Now I realized that Sam only made me fall for her then she broke my heart after. She's a lier, she's stupid, she didn't even care if she hurts someone.

"Hey Louis! Look at this article in the newspaper." Harry said while having a breakfast.

Eleanor and I arrived at 6 am in London so I dropped her off in her flat then I went home.

"Simon Cowell's Long Lost Daughter will be REVEALED at the Masquerade party."

I smiled, "Good for him. And good for us, we will meet her soon." I said.

Harry looked at me with a weird look, "Not good for you." He said.

"What?" I asked. "What did you say?"

"I mean, not good for you if she's way too beautiful than your Eleanor." He chuckled.

"There is only one beautiful girl in my life, and that is Eleanor." I smiled to him.

"Even if it is Sam?" Harry asked.

"Even if it is." I answered with a weird face.

I don't feel Sam in my heart now. I mean, why would I? She's not honest to me, she broke promises and she even didn't tell me any reason why she left me all alone. I hate her now. I broke up with Eleanor because of her, I made wrong decisions because of her and I feel lonely because of her.

---

Don't hate her Louis. Harry's right, it's not good for you to see her because you'll regret hating her. You don't even know the reason why she doesn't even show up and talk to you.

I love you all DIRECTIONERS!

~EllaBear <3