CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16

---

Louis' Point of View

It's been 2 weeks since I knew about the news that El is cheating on me. It's been a week that we're over. And I feel free, now I can date new girls which are honest, true and those who love me.

"So are you driving me to the party?" Sam asked me smiling while preparing some snacks.

"Of course because I'm also going there." I smirked. "But! I don't have a date."

"Me either, we can go as a group." She said and smiled.

"Harry has a date. And the boys too. I'm the only one who's left behind." I said while helping her with the snacks for us.

She look at me and smiled, "I can be your date." She said smiling, those glasses looks good on her grayish-blue eyes.

"Really?" I asked then she nods her head.

"Just for this night, then after that back to normal." She replied smiling.

We both sat on the dining room to eat our home made lasagna and home made garlic bread. I bite the garlic bread.

"Why didn't your boyfriend ask you to the party?" I ask her.

She look at me with a weird look, "He's not my boyfriend. He's my boss and I'm not allowed to flirt with my boss."

"Why did he dropped you off one night?" I ask her.

I remember that was the night that I thought she done some babymaking session with Sterling Knight.

"Oh that night? That babymaking session night?" She said then laughed. "I was drunk on the bar that night so he dropped me here."

I hold her hand, "So did you do something?" I asked.

She shake her head saying, "No we didn't do anything."

I smiled a bit, I can say that she felt awkwardness when I hold her hand. I mean, it was not normal when a guy hold your hand and stare at your eyes.

*

"Limo is ready!" Niall shouted. Niall was with Julianne, his bestfriend.

I knock on Sam's door to know if she's ready for the London Black Night. I was excited because we're going to sing there.

"I'm ready." Sam said while slowly opening her door.

My mouth hang open when she revealed her dress. It was very stunning, ahm, she's stunning and looks gorgeous.

"Do you like my dress?" She said smiling gliding her hand to her black, elegand dress.

"I-it was gorgeous, you look very beautiful." I replied to her smiling.

I grab her hand and snake it to my arm, "Thank you." She said.

I walk her downstairs. I led her to our Limo and sat beside her. I don't know what to say but I don't want to end this night.

"You look S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! Stunning!" Julianne exclaimed with a squeaky voice. I think that's how girls talk to each other, annoying but cute.

"I know that's why she's Louis Tomlinson's date." I said smiling as I wrap my arm over Sam's shoulders.

She paused for a moment, "Ah Louis? I heard El is going to the party. Is it okay with you?" Julianne asked.

"Why not? I have my own date." I replied smirking.

Sam looked at my eyes, and now we're staring at each other's eyes. I can see her glowing face in the dark.

"I don't want this night to end." I whispered to her ear.

She smiled a bit, I saw her cheeks turned red not because of the blush on. It really looks natural.

---

Samantha's Point of View

I don't know what to say, Louis is acting very sweet to me since I let him bring me to the party. We even have our moment to stare at each other's eyes and he even told me that he don't want this night to end.

"We're here." Louis open the door and help me get out. He hold my hand tightly.

He snake my arm into his arm and we walk in the red carpet. There are cameras everywhere, I can say that I'm now experiencing the world of famous stars. I'm not famous but with Louis everything changed.

I remember one day, when I was buying a coffee, someone recognized I'm One Direction's friend they ask me for a picture and I even have alot of followers in twitter and facebook.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked while walking on the red carpet.

I nod my head, "Yes I am. I just don't feel walking with all of these people staring at me and you." I said chuckling.

As we step to the end of the red carpet a famous guy greeted us, it was Simon Cowell. I know him, he's a great man.

"So who is this good looking, elegant, gorgeous young lady that Louis Tomlinson brought?" He asked smiling.

"She's Samantha Shoenfield. A model of Hollister Company." Louis replied smiling.

Simon grab my hand for a shake, I felt something in my heart. When I shake his hand I felt a light-hearted situation.

"I miss my daughter." Simon said.

"why?" I asked him.

"She's lost when she was 1." Simon explained. "Maybe she's now like your age."

I smiled to him and holds his shoulder, "Don't worry, you'll find her." I said.

We now went inside for the ceremony before the party. This London Black Night is the gathering of British Celebrities, Models and other famous people. It was organized by the great Simon Cowell. And he did a good job for this.

---

Hope the night won't end. :) So sweet! Louis can you please be mine? Just joking!

I love you DIRECTIONERS! :D

~ EllaBear <3