CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

---

Samantha's Point of View

I parked my car somewhere in the football field. I grab my ball at the back of the car. I came here when I was pissed off or when I feel lonely.

"I hate my life!" I shouted because no one is here, I'm all alone and I'm just with my ball.

I was kicking my ball in the goal when I heard someone shouts, "He-llo! What are you doing here?"

I turn my head and I saw Louis again, why is he here? Is he following me? For what? And can't he see I'm playing? Why would he ask what am I doing?

"Why do you think someone will do here?" I shouted back.

"Play football?" He asked. He walk towards me, as he come closer I can see clearly his sea-green eyes...

His bright sea-green eyes...

Those cheeks...

That cute nose...

That messy hair...

I can't help but stare at him while his walking. I know I felt something that made me pause for a moment.

"Samantha?" He said then I woke up in a daydream.

"Why are you here?" I asked him with raised eyebrow.

"I'm here to play football with you." He replied smiling.

I shook my head, "No you don't want to play with me. I mean look at me, I'm just normal and you are a superstar?"

He smiled a bit, "Being famous doesn't mean I'm not normal."

He then kick the ball that made me smile a bit, "Let's go!" I shouted.

After one game we both rest in the field, laying on the green grass beside the court.

"Why are you so mad with your mom?" He asked me.

"I'm not mad, I just can't accept the fact that she wants me to stay away to my real dad." I explained looking at the sky.

He then stood up and just sit while I'm still lying. He look at me with a smile.

"She's just like my mom." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked then I sat beside him.

"Yes, she don't allow me to go in my dad's house." He said. "And made me force to change my surname."

I laughed, "Me too."

"I-I'm sorry for what happen earlier. I-it was an accident." He said facing the ground.

I tap his shoulder, "Apology accepted. I'm not mad, you just ruined my favorite football shirt from a football player."

"Oh, my bad." He said shaking his head and I laughed.

"It's just a shirt. I can buy a new one." I replied.

"Friends?"

"'Friends!" I shouted.

*

"Where have you been?" Mom asked while I enter the house. "You didn't eat your lunch? You ignored me earlier infront of the lads? What's happening to you?"

"What's happening to me? Why don't you ask yourself? You always made me think that my own father don't care for me, you forced me to change my surname so I can be a new person!" I shouted.

I heard the door squeaks, it was Louis. He came after me. Now I know him, I know almost everything about him with just one football game.

"Don't question me Samantha. You are not going to Hollister company!" My mom shouted that made me paused for a moment then run to my room.

This Hollister was gonna be a dream came true and now she won't allow me to go? I've been waiting for it for about 5 months. My dad worked for my application for about a year and I won't miss any chance of going there.

---

Oh my! Samantha is not going to the Hollister company? That was so B-A-D! Aww. It hurts too much to miss a chance to achieve your dream :(

This chapter is dedicated to all LOUISTERS! :) I love you all.

~EllaBear <3