Chapter 17 - Buried Feelings

Start from the beginning

"No , that's your job..." he jokes..

"You Jerk !" she elbows him..

"It's thank to you , the Famille' members is complete.."

"Even though , your busy , schedule , i bet you're a bit tired from working hard you still manage to squeeze time for us in the Famille' so i think you're really a good person Yomiko , well yeah sure you make fun of me most of the time , but that's only me right ?" hehehe.." he laughts wryly..

"Wha..wha..." she stutters..

(what's this ? her cheeks are turning brighter than ever before..) Yomiko ?

"What do you want ?"

"Well....your face is really red , are you okay ? is the heat getting into you ?" he wondered

"I told you , i'm fine ! you pervert !" looking embarrassed she turns away.

"Besides...You and Kasumi... i couldn't ruin your day together.."

"What ?! me and Kasumi ?" he puzzledly  looks at her

She takes a quick look at him.."At first i thought it would be fun to see you fall face flat on the floor as you try to hit on Kasumi.."

(Jesus' would my pain be really that fun for her..?) 

"But , now i can tell how happy she is..."

(wait..Kasumi ? happy ? with whom ?)

"...when i see her with you.."

(oh ..with me.....)

"WHAT ?!"

"WHAT !!" 

"WHAT !!! " 

Suddenly a black guy wearing a baseball cap sun glasses and dreadlocks for hair appear in front of them...

"JESUS CHRIST !!" 

"Don't scare me like that !" she said

"Get outta here Little Wayne !! your cameo is irrelevant just because we say -" 

"Don't say it..." interrupted Yomiko

"Wha....hmn you think so ?"

"Y-yeah i've never seen her so happy before.." 

(Is that how she really feels when we're together ?!)

"So Mina !"

"Hmn ?"

Her expression turns very serious..

"You treat her well !"

"H-huh ? What do you mean ?"

"What ?" she looks at him in awe while she blush a little..

"You...you haven't realize ?"

"Realize what ?"

Suddenly..

*SMACK!*

"Owww !"

"You're an idiot aren't you ?!"

"What's that suppose to mean..."

His back marks Yomiko's palms can be visibly seen..

When he noticed a kid standing in the edge of the diving board..

"Yomiko , this is an adult pool right ? 2o ft from the deepest point.."

"Yes ..why ?"

"Because a kid just jump in !! , hurry call a lifeguard or grab that floaty !!"

Then he suddenly dive to where the kid is...

"What's with the panicky voice , when you already dived in..."

Then she noticed Yomiko running towards her she seems in panic..

"Yomiko , catch !! " mina suddenly emerge in the water shouted and..

"Hey what do you mean ca - whoa !!" as she scurries to catch the kid Mina has recklessly thrown at her.

"What are you doing , you idiot !!" the kid gives her a big grin ..

"Again !, Again !"

"How about no, Kid .." 

then the kids parents appeared seems in a mess and in panic as they were looking for their missing kid

"Oh' thank you , thank you so much !!"

"Oh no' , don't thank me , it's that..idiot...?" when she looks back at the pool mina is still nowhere in sight..

Then Miyoko finally reach her out of breath and in extreme panic..

"What's wrong Miyoko ?"

"Mina...swim...can't.." as Miyoko stutters and struggle to form his sentences..

"What ?

"Mina ! He can't swim !!"

"He what ?!" when she looks at the pool and notice Mina who just dive to save the kid hasn't flown back up..

Suddenly 

*Splash!!*

After hearing that Kasumi , Raika and Tegemi jumped in the water.

"What do you mean he don't know how to swim , he jump in instantly when he saw the kid dive in ?" Yomiko exclaimed in disbelief.

"Because that's the kind of idiot he is !!" said Miyoko tears forming in her eyes..

"Oh no..." muttered Reimako..

"That's why he throw the kid at me ...." reflects Yomiko , and as she's about to dive in ...Tegemi , Raika and Kasumi who's holding the unconscious idiot emerge from the water...

  As they drag and lay his cold body on the pool side..

"Kasumi , give him CPR , Raika , moved this people back away from  here, he's been in the water for so long i go call an ambulance.." Tegemi ordered as the group skirmished and fallow her orders..

But..

Kasumi just place her hands in mina's chest and just froze there for some reason , Miyoko sees this and..

"Kasumi , what are you doing ?! "

"Uh..i...i.." her hands are shaking eyes are tearing up and she's seems to be in a state in panic and confusion..

"There's no time ! Kasumi !! he's going to die !!" Reimako shouted in panic..

But Kasumi seems to have block everything around her and can't hear anything..Miyoko rushed in his aid pushed Kasumi aside , but that pushed seems to have woken her up in her state of shock , she was about to say something when...

"WAKE UP YOU IDIOT !!"

*BAM !!*

Miyoko just punched Minamino in the gut the crowd was in awe , in shock of what she did they just stood there staring and waits on whats about to unfold next..

Then...

*Cough!*Cough!*Cough!*

He regains conciousness as he move himself to his side and vomits all the remaining water in his stomach...