Chapter Two-Smiles (Updated)

Nicolaus's Point of View

A long and painful ten minutes later, Abigail walked back in with my brother in tow.  Abigail carried a large tray piled with food while Giovanni only carried a small bowl of salad.

"Alright, everyone is there anything else I can get you?" She smiled sweetly.  My heart melted.  How could someone be so damn perfect?

"No thank you, dear," my mother smiled reassuringly.  Before leaving, Abigail twisted around and caught my eye.

I grinned at her causing her to smile and blush.  I wonder how far that blush goes down.  My father cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow. I just grinned stupidly at him.   Abigail came in a few times and got us refills.  She shouldn't be doing this.  She should be seated next to me.   Soon, she would be my wife.  She would be the perfect mother.  Our babies would have her beautiful eyes and her hair.   First, I needed to make her fall in love with me.   I needed to find out her routine, her past, and anyone who could possibly be a threat to our future.  It was time to leave when I realized that I hadn't seen Abigail.  Quickly, I glanced around.  Where the hell was she?!

"She's getting her purse," Benny whispered in my ear. I sighed in relief and looked at him.

"How...?" I trailed off, cocking an eyebrow.

"I knew she was for you," he shrugged.

"Well, you were right," I grinned. "She's beautiful."

"She is," he nodded, looking at her with a fatherly love.

"All the boys think that. We have regular customers because of her."

"Anyone who could be a threat?" I scowled.

"Nah, she hasn't shown any interest."

"Good," I was pleased. She was waiting for something or someone. I would be that someone. I just needed a way in her life. I needed a plan, and I needed it fast.

"Thank you so much Benjamin," my mother kissed his cheek.

"Anytime sis," he chuckled.

"Excuse me," we all turned towards a flushing Abigail.

"Benny, I've clocked out."

"Alright, see ya tomorrow," Uncle Benny smiled. "Do you need me to walk you to your car?"

"No, uh, it's pretty close," she stuttered. Instantly, I knew she was lying.

"Oh, really? How close?" Benny knew that she was lying also.

"Uh...." She trailed off, then sighed.

"Okay, so I don't have my car. I'll just walk. I don't live that far."

"Abigail," Benny warned. "You live far enough. Let me take you home."

"No! I mean, I'll see if Ryan will drive me home," she rushed out.

"Fine, but if not then I'm taking you home," Benny demanded.

"Okay, let me just go ask," she stuck her head in the kitchen. I heard a quiet whisper followed by an overly eager yes. Who the hell was this Ryan?! He sounded shady.

"He said yes Benny," Abigail stood next to me. An electric spark was there, and I wanted to explore that spark. Preferably in bed.

"Good," Benny clapped his hands together and grinned wickedly at me.

"So I'm just going to wait in the car," Abigail said quietly, heading for the door. "See ya tomorrow Benny. It was nice meeting you all. Giovanni, please come back and see me."