Louis and Harry's Vampire Love

Brittany and Diana were 21 years old as their always known as the bad girls but little do you know that they're actually vampires they live in an orphanage since they have no parents they're parents died in a car accident and they became bad and naughty since then. They're taken care of by a friendly orphanage lady named Miss Juliet even though they're trouble makers they love Juliet bcause she always been really friendly to them even though they're bad and naughty.

Diana's P.O.V

"Hey Brittany don't you want to go walk in the woods I'm bored let's go" she says as she pulls my arm forcing me to follow her...
"No way" I said to Diana trying to free my self from her grip...

Brittany's P.O.V

"Why did Diana wanna force me to follow her even though I'm a vampire I'm tired of walking in the woods always the same thing if she wanna go she can go alone"... I say sighing to my self...

10 mins later...

I'm sitting down doing nothing but playing my new phone Miss Juliet bought me and Diana as I said earlier we're her favourite girls don't know why... As I heard Diana walking slowly towards me I turn to see her grabbing my arm begging me to follow her... "Diana I'm not going anywhere" I say focusing on my phone... "But I'm hungry let's go hunting please follow me I don't like to be lonely" she say pulling my arm... "Okay I'll go with you just a minute" I say as she hugged me really tight.... "the things I do for my best friend...." I say sighing to my self...

30 mins later...

Miss Juliet came in with the 5 hottest boys that are from One Direction Miss Juliet walked towards us with the boys and before I knew it One boy named louis and another one named harry decided to adopt us we jumped in joy because we're adopted by the ways who wanna adopt a vampire no one wants a vampire around except the boys daa that so sarcastic... we we're really happy cause they decided to pick us and not our enemies yeah vampires have enemies... As I said earlier we're so called the cool girls in the orphanage except for Julian & Julia the twins that always try to act cool by picking fights with us but failed a lot of times me and diana were the ones who always wins ha ha too bad twins the boys are ours! so we decided to pack up our clothes and stuff  until I say harry's eyes turned red from the emerald green eyes of his so does louis I whispered something to diana as fast as she heard her eyes and mine turn red as well mine from hazel brown and diana from light brown  we walked out of the orphanage acting cool we saw the twins were really really angry too bad hahaha we decided to hold hands me and harry diana with louis we said our goodbyes to them and smirked and we whispered to Julia & Julian "Too bad suckers hahaha" we said to them I whispered to Julia "hope that you to will never get adopted forever till eternity hahaha" What can I say I'm a vampire and I love to curse my enemies too bad they can't do the same me and diana hugged Miss Juliet again and walked towards harry and louis doing the same thing as before... Harry talked to me and said "your a vampire aren't you I love the way you girls make them angry and cursed them" he said biting and sucking my neck wanting to taste my blood I let out a soft moan and said to him "I Love you harry your mine and I'm yours"  Diana and louis does the same what can we ever say we're vampires and best friends...

In the car...
Harry and louis kiss us on our lips as the kiss got really passionate harry and louis told us that they love us niall and zayn were driving as for liam he's busy with his phone sitting behind with us we did nothing but joking around with them and sleeping on harry and louis lap what can we say we got adopted early in the morning vampires sleep also daa...

After driving for an hour...

Me and Diana didn't have our own room we slept in harry & louis room louis & harry slept in separate rooms so me and harry cuddled all night sleeping diana and louis weren't so sleepy so they went hunting with the lads I don't really care cause I'm too tired to yeah I'm always the lazy one hehe! So we always loved being with harry and the lads they always cared for us even though were vampires we ate normal food don't want the neighbors to suspect so just go with the flow and now it's 2 am in the morning I woke up really hungry and woke harry up to go hunting as diana, louis and the rest of the lads were still hunting we decided to scare them we are vampires so we have vampire attitude and who has a problem let's deal with it the vampires way  me and harry got into his range rover and over to the forest the others were in we creep behind diana and louis and scare them "hey guys hunting without us aye" harry says smirking... "Oh hazza we didn't mean to go without you guys but you guys were tired so we decided to go without you guys" louis said acting like he's pouting "Oh boo bear but you guys should have woken us up you naughty lot" harry says smirking even though they're vampire they also have feelings okay guys...

After an hour hunting...

We went home after an hour hunting for food cause we're hungry but It's worth it we got a lot of food we vampires love it when we do something & ends up being worth it we got home and sleep well cause were always loved by one direction they know how to treat us well and ends up marrying harry and louis after 3 years we love our daddy's and husband they're the best we can ever ask for...
The end of this part...

Authors note...
I love this imagine and this idea's were really worth it like my imagines I got this idea by my self I don't look at others imagine and copy them I love my imagines just the way it is....