Chapter 2

Lori's POV
I woke up, with the bright sunshine hitting my transparent mastery window, reflecting itself through my blank sheets.
Bla, bla, bla, me here mushing over the setting, meanwhile I could get a one-way ticket to the dirtiest mess you'd ever assist to. Yap, my sensible brothers are partying downstairs, once again.

As I rush myself down the stairs, I start hearing loud music coming from the guest room. Why the hell is pop music coming from the guest room, in MY house!? Ugh, Aiden, you're so dead if you're sexing again..

Creaking the door wide open, I knock on it to check if anyone was alive in there..
"Hello..?" I murmured a little under a whisper, before I heard a few footsteps, followed by a loud BANG, from the closet I presume..
As I opened the door, Aiden ran quickly towards the door frame, knowing that I was probably going to fucking murder him. If he woke me up, because he had loud sex.. "Seriously, did you have sex again?" I questioned, admiring the untidy scene, damn right in front of me.
"N-No.. What are you talking about?" Aiden mumbled, as it echoed across the hall.
"Well, I know you're clearly lying because you've got a bra on your head, and clearly that is not mine. Plus, I'm only 15. I don't have an XL bra, if you haven't noticed..." I disagreed.
"Ah.. Bitch.. I admit I couldn't take it any longer, you see I'm the most handsome and the kindest, most adorable and most sensible one in this family, I can't help but have fans?"
I walked out the door, highly annoyed, but before I could go several steps further beyond the door, I heard a "think fast" coming from Aiden. As I turned around, he threw the bra at me. I, obviously caught it, then aimed it at the closest trash can, but as usual, I missed. And yes, I received a bunch of irritating comebacks from Aiden. I sometimes wonder if he realizes that I am not a 2-year old anymore.. Therefore, I receive a big bunch of bullshit, like how badly I fail at aiming.

Also, he often mentions on how I should join some sort of sport teams and stuff like that. He mostly bothers me with the basketball team. In spite of that, I have pretty poor aiming skills.

"Aiden, go do something that fits your age." I refused to listen to his tips and awful advice, instead, I went downstairs, where I'd gone first place.

Trotting down the stairs, I spot Nathan playing GTA V, and guess what?

He was at a Strip Club, appreciating the view of a fully naked girl. A stripper, indeed.

Furiously, I walk in front of the TV and shut down the PS4 completely. That should teach him something.

"The fuck, bitch! Go away from me, you mongrel!" He whined, standing up from my favorite armchair, followed by a rough push.

I groaned, "I hate you, and you suck.", with that, I earned the one-way ticket to the closest exit.