Chapter 1

ineslahey14 is the one that made this book's cover, shoutout to her! She also helped me editing this book, I am so thankful xx

Please check out her books ;)

This book is going to have some slow updates, though I will try and update it, at least, once a week.

Also! This book contains mature content, so read it at your own risk. It might also cause some brain damage.

~o~O~o~

Introduction

Dear whoever is reading this,
I don't really give a fuck if you don't care about my personal life, but I am going to tell you about it anyways..

First of all, I am a teenage girl that has the most annoying brothers in the existent eternity. Nathan, the bitchy guy that lives in my house, for God knows why. Ugh, screw you, he's my fucking brother, I gotta admit.. Don't tell anyone though, otherwise you will regret it, real badly 😈

Next, there's motherfucking Aiden "Salvawhore" (don't judge, TVD's life, bitch). I just simply call him "Salvawhore" because he's a whore. Actually, he brings whores home and has motherfucking sex every day, I bet he doesn't even know their names, but let me tell you this, he had so many girls in his bed it's above countable, but, no one actually notices them. Since my parents aren't home most of the time, the responsibility falls on my hands, even though I am the youngest.

In fact, I have to deal with everything. It sucks at times, but what else can I do? Other than watching TVD, it's not worth living! Plus, Season 7 ended, and I need to wait until shitty October! Worse than that, Halloween is in October. And guess what happens on Halloween every year?

Yap, my brothers go coocoo bananas. And it never ends up pretty, either they get arrested by the police or get a full paragraph of insult and ' how to have good manners' from our neighbors.

One day, Aiden was upstairs, in his room, as always. And I was living my happy single life, watching TVD on my comfy armchair.  Meanwhile I was in the middle of 7x14, I heard him yell from his mastery room:

"Hey, Lori, could you please get me a XXL condom!?"

Bitch, please. Why me!? And a XXL condom!? How big is his penis!? Like, it must be massive.. Eww...

My bitch, whose reading this, I need to get a life. Plus, I gotta go find a boyfriend. Yes, you read that well. A fucking boyfriend.

Now, bye xx

P.S. Nathan, if you're reading this, you're so dead. Check out these stages:
1. Call you bitch.
2. Snap your neck.
3. Burn up your body to ashes.
4. Drop the ashes in the Pacific Ocean.
5. Dry all the oceans up.
6. Everyone dies.