"The same rules apply during my exams. If ever I will catch you cheating or a single rotation of your head, five points will be deducted. Do I make myself clear?" Mr. Baton said. He never liked cheater.

"Yes, sir." We said in chorus and began the test.

"And, no calculator, no test." Mr. Baton added.

The first few questions were easy but I encountered a question where I knew the answer but I couldn't figure it out on number four.

Seriously, four?

I played my pen with my hand, a hobby when I was thinking and I decided to skip that number when I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket.

I didn't know why but I kinda wanted to check who texted me. It wasn't as if I was cheating anyway. I pulled my phone out hiding it of course and read the message from—oh, the timing— Four. My eyes went wide when I read his message.

Four: Antinomorphy

I glanced at the question I was about to skip. Four's message was the answer to the question in number four! How did he know? I felt like I was freaking out. So, Four's one of my classmates! I turned my head above and looked at my classmate's faces.

"Coby Beaton." Mr. Baton said catching all the attention of my classmates and glanced at me.

Fvck me!

I slowly slipped my phone inside my pocket again when I saw Mr. Baton approaching me with a violet ballpen on his hand. I screwed! I really forgot about how forbidden it was to turn my head. I gave my paper to him when he motioned his hand to hand it and wrote something above while clicking his tongue.

"No turning of heads." He said and handed me back my paper.

I suppressed a groan when I read what Mr. Baton wrote at the upper left of my test paper. A big minus five points in figures. Great!

**

I passed my paper after reviewing my answers before I glanced at my back again. Though I didn't really know all their names, all I saw were familiar faces and they were busy tapping with their calculators. I couldn't even imagine one of them was Four. And I didn't even know if Four's a girl or a boy!

I pulled my phone when I felt it vibrated again in my pocket.

Four: why did you look at your back, idiot.

I snorted and scanned the room if whoever was using their phone. No one. They were busy with the test and their calculators.

"Coby, you can go." Mr. Baton said.

I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the room while glancing again. I pulled my phone and texted Four when I was walking to my next class.

Me: who are you?

Surprisingly, Four replied instantly.

Four: I am number four.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly and typed my reply.

Me: I'm not playing games with you 'four!' Note the sarcasm there? Imma block ur number on my phone and done!

Four: Did u forget your secret?

I paused and stopped from walking and thought maybe that Four was just blackmailing me. He just wanted to play with me. Maybe this stalker didn't even have the guts to announce it out loud in the whole school that I. Am. Still. A. Fvckin'. Virgin.

Me: I don't care. Go ahead.

So what if they knew? Was it bad being a virgin? I should be proud of it, yeah? And I didn't think I was the only untouched here.