3|TAKE ME HOME

3|TAKE ME HOME

We didn't have a decent class during the sport fest which would last for three days. All we just did was to roam around at the track and field. Watch games plus the sun was scorching hot.

Camille just texted me that they were at the tennis court since one of her classmate was playing the game. Tristan, Jackson and Philip were nowhere to be found. They were only my few but true friends in school so I felt so alone.

I was passing the volleyball court when I heard someone called my name. It was a guy, the same class with me in math and my prime suspect that he was Four since he was tall and he was sitting behind me. He was the only one who could see my paper clearly that I didn't had any answers on number four.

"Coby." He waved his hand at me. I stopped walking and waited for him.

"Yes? What do you want?" I said when he was in front of me already.

Is he going to say that he's Four?

"We're classmates in Analytic Geometry." He said with a wide grin.

"Yeah, I know, of course." I said.

"Oh. Do have something to do tomorrow?"

"Uhhh. I don't know bu-" I jumped when I felt my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and Four's message popped out on the screen.

Four: Where are you?

I glanced at the man in front of me and frowned. He's not Four. Then another message popped up from my sister.

Cam: Where r ya? The game's ending! And btw, u know Rogue S? He's hot.

I rolled my eyes before I slipped my phone in my pocket without replying those two and looked back at the man in front of me.

"I'm sorry but I'm not free tomorrow." I lied.

"Really? Too bad. I, um, I'll see you later then." He said.

"Yeah." I said and jogged to the tennis court which unbelievably was full of girls. I could even hear them giggling over something when I saw the opponent of Camille's classmate. It was Rogue. That explained why I could only count the male audience there. I climb at the top of the bleachers and scanned the audience searching for Camille but it made me feel dizzy. I was about to call her when I received another message.

Four: Watch out!

I read and exactly a ball just passed a few inches away on the side of my head so fast. I didn't even see it. I just felt the wind passing. I didn't even had the time to react. All the attention was at me who was almost hit by a tennis ball just when the game was over.

"Are you okay, Coby?" A girl I didn't know asked me and I just nodded.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Another one asked me and I shook my head no.

My gaze fall to Rogue who was also looking at me. He was the one who hit the ball and I wondered how does Four know? He immediately sent me a warning so fast.

The audience slowly exited when the game was over. I was waiting for Camille who was still at the opposite bleacher stranded when someone approached me and I was surprised to see Rogue in front of me standing so tall. He was three inches taller than me... well, maybe four inches.

"I'm sorry about that." He said while looking straight to my eyes.

"I'm okay." I said and tried to fake a smile.

"That's good to hear." Rogue said nodding while scanning me from head to toe and looked back at my face. "I'm Rogue." He said and held his hand for a handshake.