Have a little cute Geek!Simdil AU c:

Note! Simon is the same height as bodil mk? C:
-----------
Nerd!Bodil: I-im so sorry!*pushes glasses up*
Jock!Simon: You little...*about to punch him*
Nerd!Bodil: *closes eyes then uses book to shield and is afraid, shaking a bit*
Jock!Simon:....*sighs and puts down fist* forget it *pulls down cap and walks away*
Nerd!Bodil:*opens eyes and puts down book*...i-im still alive right?...*blushes a bit* Ah! I have to go to class *tries as quickly as possible to pick up all his flinches Senior!Baki: Need help there?
Nerd!Bodil: *gets startled*AHH!*tumbles backwards and pages fly everywhere*
Senior!Baki:*sigh*
---------------
Bully!Ghost: Have you finally punched the nerd yet?
Jock!Simon: no...
Bully!Ghost: well then! I guess you still arnt capable to become one of us *laughs*
Bully!Deadlox: What a F***ing joke! You wanna join us when you can't even punch a nerd?
Jock!Simon:tsh...*puts hands in pockets and walks away*
Bully!Ghostlox:*teasing him in the background*
---------
Nerd!Bodil: P-please don't hurt me! *holds books tight*
Jock!Simon: I'm not here to hurt you...
Nerd!Bodil:*backs away a bit*....they always say that *pushes glasses up*
Jock!Simon: oh my F***kin- *facepalm* why did I have to be in love with a nerd like you...
Nerd!Bodil: *blushes* d-did you just say y-y..you l-loved me?
Jock!Simon:*blushes a slight and pulls cap down* so I did...
Nerd!Bodil: i-i um...what am I suppose to do!? *flips through pages in book* I remember reading about love somewhere! U-uhm..*pushes glasses up searching*
Jock!simon: *grabs onto Nerd!Bodil's arms*
Nerd!Bodil: *flinches and drops books*
Jock!Simon:*takes off Nerd!Bodil's glasses and kisses him*
Nerd!Bodil:*gets shocked panicking a bit*
Jock!Simon:*pulls away*
Nerd!Bodil:*blushing hardcore* u-uh...um...uhh...mm...
Jock!Simon: you look cute without your glasses *punches Nerd!Bodil's shoulder playfully*
Nerd!Bodil:*rubs arm and shyly looking away*i-i prefer wearing them...
------------

Dats all I have c: i jist got bored and i cant stop thinking of Nerd!Bodil DX
Oh! And here's Nerd!Bodil's favorite thing to say

Boom!