Rachel's Jelly

Rachel's pov:
My blood boils as I see Quinn talking with Finn at glee club. I know I'm not supposed to be those types of crazy-jealous types of girlfriends but I sense something is going on. I feel like Quinn would jump at any chance she'll get to be with Finn. I mean after all she's always been prom queen and she's mostly been prom queen by dating the popular guys here. Even though Finn claims he's losing his rep because he hasn't been the 'Almighty-Badboy of McKinley'.  But either way I trust Finn I just don't trust Quinn. And since when did they even get along?!

"Fleetwood Mac" Mr.Shue says writing it on the white board. "You guys get to perform a song from any album of Fleetwood Mac. You guys can perform today if you'd like." No one raised a hand not even me. I honestly didn't feel like singing cause if I did, it'll be like a threatening song and I'll be eyeing Quinn and I'll turn into the girlfriend everyone hates. So no thank you.
..
.
At lunch Finn came over to my table and sat next to me. He gave my cheek a kiss and held on to my hand.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Good I guess" I say and he nods. We sit in an awkward silence as I remember the words he said the day before on the phone.

"Hey so um, Quinn invited me over to her table..." He starts off.

"So? It's not like I control you" I say masking my true feelings. He smiles bright and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"You're the best" he says getting up and leaving. I fake smile and look down at my salad. I feel pairs of eyes on me so I look up to find Mercedes Tina Kurt and Artie staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you sure he's not playing you?" Mercedes asked. "Cause we all know that boy plays with girls and it isn't pretty how it all turns out."

"He's not playing me..." I say.

"It sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself more than us" Kurt said. I clench my jaw. Honestly people have been telling me things about Finn but they don't know the real side to him.. I mean I don't either but that's because he has to warm up to somebody..

"Fine let's say he isn't playing with you... It seems like Quinn is playing with him..." Artie says. I turn to look at the popular table. There sat Quinn and Finn talking about something. They seem so into it. Like Finn is telling her the deepest things and she's just sitting there admiring him or something.

And that's when I see it... A blonde boy looking at Quinn dreamily as she looks at Finn. Sam Evans.. Sam seems to have a little crush on Quinn. As I see this now, Quinn would now and then glance over at Sam.. Oh yes this is rich..

And Sam knows how to sing and dance apparently so he can join glee club. And if I start hanging out with him Quinn would leave Finn alone to be with Sam and then Finn would be with me.

I know it sounds horrible but I really like Finn and tell me a story where the girl like me, gets to keep a guy like Finn from a girl like Quinn. You have no stories cause that doesn't happen often. And this is my chance to have a good experience in high school...

"R-Rachel?" Tina asks. I turn around and see them staring at me again.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We're sorry that we made you doubt Finn... It's just that people like us don't get these types of opportunities, but when we do, it's for a reason. And most of the time it isn't good" Artie apologized.

"It's okay. You guys are looking out for me and I deeply appreciate it. That's why I love you guys" I say and they smile. Then we start an argument about what's better; food or sleep.
..
.
During fifth period, I bump into Sam on the hallways.

"Oh hey sam" I say and he smiled at me.

"Hey what's up?" He said getting things from his locker.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join glee club" I say and he jerked his hand out of his locker and looked around.

"How can you ask that out loud??" He asked in a hushed voice. Confused, I shrug my shoulders and he takes us to an abandoned classroom.

"Don't ask that in public but yes.. I'll join" he says and I smile at him.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say smiling and hugging him and he awkwardly hugged back. "So there's a song I think we should sing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I know the chapter title is CRINGE WORTHY!😂)
(It was originally called Jelly Rachie😂))

Yay I finally updated this book!😅😊
Anyway thanks for the support this book has had when I wasn't updating and for the support for Bestmans Bridesmaid.
I hope you guys are liking the other story. Well I hope you liked this chapter and I think I'll start uploading this book again too. Anyway love you all❤️❤️