Hope To Change

Finns pov:
I softly knock on the door and hear a couple footsteps and whispers before the door opens. A girl with black hair and blue highlights opens the door. She has ripped jeans and she smiles brightly at me before opening the door a little more.

"Finn is here!" She announced and heads are turned to me. I smile awkwardly and wave a little. Rachel strands up from her bed, careful with her arm. She has a small smile on her face. I can't help but smile back.

"Finn how are you doing?" A man with curly brown hair asks me. He has a vest on and he's smiling at me. He pats my back as everyone else is smiling at me.

"He can't remember anything..." Rachel whispers with her head hung low a little. I hear a couple soft gaps and 'ohs'. I feel so awkward right now...

"We Finn I am your Spanish teacher and you're in glee club. You sing and you like football" the man says with a sad smile. I slowly nod.

"You're a badass" a boy in a wheelchair says. He has glasses on and he wears driving gloves or something. I smile at his statement and hear laughs. I slowly nod again.

"Thanks" I tell him and he smiles and nods. "Anything else?" I ask them.

"You have a crush on Rachel" a guy with a Mohawk says. He's leaned back on the wall without a care in the world. He has his arms crossed and the thing I've noticed is that he kept on staring at a blonde girl that sat next to the guy in the wheelchair.

"I do?" I ask. And as soon I asked I regretted it. Rachel's eyes started to water and her hands started to shake a little. Did she have a crush on me? Apparently she did because she's the only one in this room that came to my room. Well except for the blonde girl that's being stared by the Mohawk guy. She didn't say anything to me. She just sat next to my mom and looked out the window.

"I-I'm really sorry" I say. Everyone turned to me with confused faces.

"Sorry for what?" The man next to me asked.

"I'm sorry I can't remember anything.. I wish I could, I really do... But... Nothing comes to my mind.. I promise you that I'd do anything to go back and remember you all" I tell them.

"I think it's better if you didn't go back to your past..." One of them says. I turn and it's the girl that opened the door for me.

"Why?" I ask. I'm scared of the answer. If they don't want me to go back to how I was that means I must've hurt them somehow.

"You're the most popular guy in school.. You're a bad guy.. You're not a bad guy now but you used to throw kids into dumpsters and slushied them.." The girl says.

My head suddenly starts to hurt so bad. It's like a hammer playing tennis with my brain. I put my hands on my temples trying to soothe the pain but it doesn't work. I squeeze my eyes shut and wince as the pain gets stronger.

"Oh my god Finn what's going on?" Rachel asks and i shake my head and regret it as the pain get stronger . Then suddenly the pain stops. I blink in confusion and just stare at the girl who told me what I used to do. I actually remember it..

"Is the dumpster a color red?" I asked and they nodded and their eyes widen.

"You remember?" They ask and I nod my head.

"But I can't remember everythin though... Only the part of throwing kids into the dumpster..." I slowly say rubbing my temples softly. There's a knock on the door and the man answers.

"Hi is Finn Hudson here?" A familiar voice asks. I know it's the nurse. I turn and she smiles at me.

"There was a small problem" the man tells her and she looks at him concerned. "When we were telling Finn about his past, he started to be in pain."

"Wait" the nurse said. "What type of memory was it?"

"What do you mean?" Rachel asks now standing next to me with her hand on my arm. Something flickered in Allison's eyes but disappeared.

"We can't make him remember the bad things. Obviously it will kind of hurt his head once he starts remembering his past, but when it's a bad memory is best not to tell him yet. It'll make him have both a negative and positive attitude. But for now all we need is positive attitude.. Come on Finn, you need to rest" she says and I nod and turn to Rachel who looks worried and confused.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I ask her and she nods. I extend my arms and she looks more confused.

"What?" She asked.

"A hug. You never got one a while ago, so I'm making it up now" I say and she smiles and her cheeks turn a soft pink as she hugged me. We broke the hug and I left to my room. As I was on my hospital bed I couldn't help but think about the only memory I have from school. Was I really that bad? I hope not and I hope to change...