Chapter One

C H A P T E R      O N E

---------------------

Marinette's POV

"Come on girl, it will be a perfect opportunity to talk to Adrien." Alya teased me. Adrien is my crush that I am a complete idiot whenever I'm around him. Recently though I've been acting less...what's the word...nervous. "I don't know Alya. I got homework and other stuff to do." I said. "What other stuff?" She said suspiciously.

What Alya didn't know was besides being a complete cluzts, I was also the one and only Ladybug. If an akuma happened during her party she would be suspicious on where I went. I sighed "Fine." Alya hugged me. "You won't regret it, girl!" She said. If an akuma did happen I'll just lie. I hate lying to my best friend but no one can ever know that I'm Ladybug. Even the person I trust completely.

Class started and everyone got settled. The class went the same as always just no akuma popping in out of nowhere. The rest of the day went pretty dull. I got home and started getting ready for the party.

I picked up a dress I was working on. It was a Chat inspired dress. Chat is my best friend besides being my partner and an annoying flirt. When an akuma comes he helps me fight it, without him I wouldn't be the same. If Chat ever saw the dress he would get a bigger ego than he already has. He wouldn't see dress though. I smirked, "Let's hope Chat doesn't see me."

Then my kwami Tikki flew in front of me. Tikki was the reason I was Ladybug and besides being my kwami she's my great little friend. "I know he'll start flirting with Mari way more!" She exclaimed. I chuckled "Yeah."

Adrien's POV

"Dad it's not fair Nino's my friend! I got to be there to support him!" I yelled. I asked my dad if I could to Nino's and Alya's party. Of course, he started saying it's too dangerous and you have to sleep. Making excuses for me to not go. "I said no and that's my final answer, you're dismissed." My dad said.

Nathalie was going to say something but I didn't bother to listen and ran to my room. "Hasn't he ever had a friend before," I muttered. Plagg my kwami flew out. "If he has camembert that's all he needs." He said. I frowned and collapsed on my bed.

"Can't you go? You are Chat Noir." Plagg said. Plagg is my best friend besides being my being my kwami. He is the one who grants me the powers to be Chat Noir. "Yeah, your right Plagg I am going to go," I said. Then Nino texted me. [Nino] Dude are you coming tonight? I smirked. [Me] Old man says I can't but don't worry I'll find a way. "And sent," I muttered.

"You got to get ready the party starts at eight." Plagg said, "Also I'm hungry!" I threw him a piece of cheese. "Mmm Camembert!" He said in awe. I laughed and went to my closet. I decided to go casual by wearing a red and black striped sweater. I wore my normal jeans with black sneakers. "Get a jacket I need to hide," Plagg said. I nodded and got a peach color jacket.

I looked at the time 7:45. Purrfect time to start heading to the party. "Plagg claws out!" I yelled. I transformed into my beautiful alter-ego. I jumped out of my window when I saw an akuma. "Great," I muttered. At least I'll be able to see my lady.

I saw Ladybug fighting with the newest akumatised villain. It was a girl I've never seen before, but she certainly was a character. The villain shot something at Ladybug but I went and blocked it. "You're welcome M'lady," I smirked. "The fight isn't over yet kitty." Ladybug said.

"You look puurty dazzling," I said. "Give me your miraculous!" The villain yelled. "In your dreams." Ladybug yelled. "Dreamers attack!" The villain yelled. A bunch of dazed people started heading toward us. "Soon everybody will be under the control of Daydreamer!" Daydreamer yelled.

"Wide awake M'lady?" I said. "Of course kitty. Let's hurry and wake these dreamers I need to be somewhere." She said. Taking out her yo-yo. I took my stick out "Time to wake up."

Marinette's POV

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I yelled as I threw my charm up. Everything went back to normal. I looked at the time 8:23. Great now I'm going have to make an excuse why I was late. "Pound it!" Chat and I yelled in unison. "Gotta go before my time runs out. Bug out!" I yelled right after in a hurry. "Y-yeah see ya M'lady" Chat bowed. He ran while I jumped on a building.

I de-transform and started heading to Alya's party again. I was wearing the Chat dress with black wedges. Along with a black purse to hide Tikki. "Good thing Chat isn't here anymore." She said. "I know." I chuckled. I entered Alya's house. A ton of people was there. "Hey, girl where were you at?" Alya greeted me. I was fighting an akuma with Chat Noir, but I couldn't say that. "There was an akuma and I got hit and turned into a slave for Daydreamer," I said. She looked at me suspiciously. "Ok."

It was a while now that I was at Alya's party and Adrien has yet to be seen. "He said he's dad didn't let him come. Maybe his plan didn't work?" Nino said. I sighed "I'm going to the bathroom." I told Alya. I walked off and I heard Ayla start bickering with Nino. I went inside the bathroom "I'm sure he's just running late Marinette no need to worry." Tikki said. "Yeah, your right," I said.

I heard my phone ding. I took it out...Chole? "Since when did she text you?" Tikki said. I shrugged and opened the text. My heart collapsed, it was a picture of Adrien with her. "Oh, Marinette." Tikki cried. I ran out of Alya's house. I heard her call me but I was too heartbroken to care. I can't believe Adrien's with Chloe.

(A/N) I'll update slow...sorry.