I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Thirteen

Start from the beginning

"Haah," I panted, "Seriously, can't you wait just another hour?"

"Not really." Blake responded casually and kissed me again. Before I knew it, he had me backed up against the wall of the locker rooms, his hands moving down my arms like they did before when we were in my room. Heat spread through my body as his hands rested on my hips, rubbing slow circles as he brushed his lips along my jaw. I panted for air, watching it come out in clouds in the cold air as he tipped my head up, ducking down so his lips were touching my throat.

I gasped at the feeling of his warm, wet mouth sucking on my neck. I gritted my teeth, pursed my lips, bit them, did anything to stop myself from making any sounds, but it was nearly impossible. He was like some kind of master at this, I swear. Everywhere he touched left me warm and aching...

He slid a hand up my shirt, his cold fingers brushing along my skin and giving me goosebumps as he slid his thumb against my nipple. A harsh gasp escaped my mouth and I gave him a bit of a shove.

"Okay, okay," I panted, keeping my hands on his chest so he wouldn't come back for more, "We'll go, we'll go. Just, let me tell the others. Holy crap. That was..." My voice trailed. Blake's eyes were dark with lust and it looked like he just wanted to jump me right here and now, but he reluctantly stepped back and nodded slowly, averting his eyes.

"Sure. But you might wanna give them their drinks, so they don't wonder what the hell you were doing." He added. I blinked, then nodded slowly as I remembered my excuse to leave them. After I fixed my shirt and rubbed his saliva off my neck, we headed to the concession stand and gathered up the drinks before heading back to the bleachers.

The whole time, my body was still aching and my pants were really starting to tick me off. Why were pants so tight? I hated pants, like seriously.

You won't be wearing them for long. A voice in my head snickered. I felt my face heat up. Jesus Christ, the perversion is spreading! It's like wild fire! I sucked in a deep breath as I handed the drinks back to everyone. Emily and Katie were missing, so I just gave their drinks to Joss and Terry. I noticed Devin was sitting stiffly, his hands clenched together as he glared at me.

"What?" I asked flatly. He scowled and shot to his feet, grabbing my arm and dragging me off. I watched Blake give me a weird look and I just shrugged in response before Devin dragged me around behind the bleachers.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" He demanded angrily. I blinked, confused.

"What? You don't like diet?"

"No, you idiot. First off, you left me alone with Rick. That guy is like... I don't know. He reminds me of those creepy perverts you hear about on the news. He didn't bother to hide the fact that he was a homo! You should've seen him, sitting there and trying to put hands on me!"

"I'm going to kill him."

"Like hell, I call dibs on beating the crap out of him first. And secondly, why did you leave alone with Blake? What the hell were you guys doing, huh?" Devin demanded, putting his hands on his hips and for a second, he seriously looked just like our mom when he did that. I stifled the laugh at his pose and just shook my head.

"Don't be stupid. We were waiting in line."

"For that long?"

"It was a long line."

"Liar. You guys were doing something."

"Oh yea, Devin. He had his way with me in the middle of a public place." Of course, that wasn't entirely wrong. We were working up to it until I remembered that this just wasn't the time and place for that sort of stuff. Devin caught the look on my face and his eyes widened.