I Kissed A Boy: Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen (Danny's POV)

A/N: I don't normally put an author's note, but this is very important. Please be aware that there is some graphic adult content in this chapter. If it's not your cup of tea, you can skim it since it's pretty short. Thank you and happy reading!)

I reeled back away from Blake, sucking in a deep breath. His icy eyes were watching me closely, almost hungrily and it was already making me feel a little bit warmer. At the same time, his expression was a bit concerned.

"Unless you didn't want to." He added to his earlier comment. He wanted to sleep together, like sleep sleep. Like, the kind that doesn't involve sleeping. The kind that involves me and him in bed. Together. Naked. The thought should of freaking disgusted me, but the more I thought about it, the hotter I got and the more my heart pounded. I tugged my sweatshirt up a little, hiding my mouth to think about what he said.

I mean, that's what couples did, right? They had sex. Of course they did. It was like the ultimate form of loving, right? Right. That's right. And Blake and I liked each other a lot. We loved each other, right? So why not sleep together?

Oh, but God, how the hell did it work with two guys? Where do the parts go?! My face burned red as I shifted and coughed into my sweatshirt before nodding slowly.

"Yea, it's fine," I answered quickly, "I mean, that's what we're supposed to do, right? So yea. Yea, when we get to your place then." Blake's face seemed to brighten at the idea. It just embarrassed me and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to force you or anything. If you're not ready-"

"Like hell. What do I look like? A fucking chick? No. We're gonna do it and we're gonna do it tonight." I stated firmly, trying to sound confident. Although, on the inside, I was sort of spazzing out. Blake raised an eyebrow, watching me with a doubtful look now.

"All right... If you're sure." He mused. I rolled my eyes, then scowled up at him.

"Damn straight I'm sure." I retorted. Blake smirked and pulled me against him again, kissing me on the lips and sneaking a hand down to rest on my ass.

"You know, it's really hard to focus when you're making that face."

"Can you please tell me what kind of face I'm making then? Because it's really fucking confusing since I can't see my own face!" I protested in irritation. He was always mentioning my face. What face? I just remembered scowling at him. What, was he masochistic or something? Did he like it when I was mad at him? I always knew he was a freak...

I hesitated as he broke off our kiss to nuzzle my hair. I felt ripples of chills race through me and my pants suddenly felt tight. Oh jeez. Not here of all places. And it didn't help that Blake kept pulling me closer and closer until our groins were pressed together. I bit into my lip, looking up at him to see his heated stare before he leaned down and kissed me again.

"Mmph! Blake- Not here, all right? What if someone-"

"No one's gonna see."

"But what if-"

"If they do, I'll punch them until they can't remember what they saw."

"Oh, that's comforting." I snorted sarcastically, but I didn't stop him as he dipped his head down to kiss me again, stealing my breath away as his tongue danced around mine. I tried to stop myself from making any embarrassing sounds, but I just wasn't all that good at keeping quiet. I felt a moan seep past my lips as Blake pulled back, so our lips were still touching, but so I could actually breath now as saliva dripped down my chin.