Prom

"Okay mom you've taken enough pictures" Chris whined.

"There's no such thing as ever talking too many pictures sweetie" Ms.Shah replied as she snapped another picture.

"That's been the tenth one"

"Fine. I'll allow you two to leave"

"Finally" Luca cheered causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay boys, be safe. And use condoms" she yelled as they walked out the door.

"Your mom is amazing"

"Don't let her hear you say that, she might get a big head" Chris said as he opened Luca's car door.

"Thank you kind sir"

"Your welcome m'lady" Luca smiled and shook his head fondly.

"Tonight's gonna be so much fun" Luca gushed. Chris looked over at him and smiled. He looked so beautiful. His hands moved around while he talked and his eyes shined with excitement.

"I love you" Luca stopped talking to look at him, his eyes soften.

"I love you too baby"

They drove in silence except for the music playing softly from the radio. Chris bit his lip and glanced at Luca out the corner of his eye. He wanted tonight to be perfect for him. He wanted to make him happy, that's all he has ever wanted to do.

"Are you nervous?" Luca asked him.

"No, are you?"

"Why would I be, I have the best looking guy on my arm" Luca blushed. "Your so corny"

"But you love it" Chris responded.

"Maybe" Luca replied smiling.

Seven minutes later they pulled up in front of the hotel where the prom was being held in.

"Lets do this" Chris said as he stepped out the car. He walked around the car and opened Luca's door before he could open it himself. Luca gave him a loving smile which made him smile.

They walked hand in hand to the entrance. After they signed in they made their way into the dance. Luca was practically vibrating with excitement while Chris was more calm.

"Oh my gosh! You look so sexy" a random girl exclaimed as she ran her hands over Chris's chest. Chris raised an eyebrow while Luca smiled.

"I know right, I'm glad he's all mine" he said as he leaned over and kissed Chris's cheek. The girl face paled then became a startling red color as she walked away quickly with her head down.

"You scarred the poor girl for life" Chris said as he laughed.

"Serves her right. All over my man"

"But babe, sharing is caring"

"Not when it comes to you" Luca replied.

"Your sexy when your jealous"

"Whatever" Luca huffed.

Luca looked around trying to find Kristen. He smiled when he saw her. She looked beautiful. Her hair was curled and to the side, her dress was a creamish color that covered her foot. She waved enthusiastically when she saw Luca and Chris.

"You guys look amazing"

"Thank you" Chris replied "you look great"

"You think so" she said as she spun around to show off her dress. Luca nd Chris laughed.

"Yes you look good" Luca replied with a chuckle.

"You have to see my date!"

After Kristen introduced them to her date they met up with the rest of their friends. They sat at a table in the middle as they ate and talked.

"Lets go dance" Luca said as he grabbed Chris's hand before he could object. Dancing wasn't really his thing.

Chris grabbed Luca's hips and pulled his body closer. Luca wrapped his arms around his neck.

"People don't usually slow dance to a fast song" Luca said but he still laid his head down on Chris's chest.

"We'll we're not like most people" Chris replied as he gave Luca a little kiss on the neck.

They slow danced for ten minutes before they rejoined their friends. They were planning to go to the skating ring after prom and get back to the hotel at four.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce home coming king and queen" Mr. Smith the principal said, He stood on the stage with an envelope in his hand.

There was a quiet pause as he slowly opened the envelope.

"Weston high school homecoming king is Chris Shah, the captain of the football team"

The room erupted in cheers and whistles. Luca gave Chris a hug and a kiss.

"Go!" He told Chris as he noticed he wasn't moving. He cheered as Chris walked up on stage.

Chris stood still as they put the crown on his head. Luca smiled at how awkward he looked.

"Congratulations Chris. Now for the homecoming queen" he looked at the name, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Seems like there has been a change this year. Your other homecoming king is Luca Mitchell"

Luca mouth opened in shock as everyone cheered. Kristen pushed him when he wouldn't move.

He walked in shock onto the stage as Chris beamed at him. He accepted his crown and stood beside Chris.

"Ladies and gentlemen let's make room for the two kings to have their dance"

Everyone moved to the side making a clear space in the middle. Chris bowed slightly making Luca rolling his eyes. Chris wrapped his arms around his waist as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

They swayed to the music as they stared into each other's eyes. Chris leaned forward and kissed his lips. They kissed as they danced slowing getting lost in each other.

Five minutes later their dance was over. They met their friends by the entrance, they were all ready to go to the skating ring.

"I love you" Chris whispered to Luca who was leaning his head on his shoulder.

"I love you too" Luca whispered back. They stared at other before they kissed.

Chris entwined their fingers together and kissed his temple.

This was a perfect night.