Chapter9. Break up

Tim's POV

The next morning, i decided to change my plan. I have to break up with Eran. I don't wanna hurt her any longer. I texted her to meet me at psychology building. And i am now waiting for her.

"Babe? Why we're here? If pwede naman sa Starbucks nalang or sa Mall or whatever? Besides vacant natin pareho?" I saw her walking towards me and tried to kiss me pero iniwas ko ang mukha ko.

"What?" Iritadong sabi nito.

"E-Eran... I-I don't wanna hurt you any longer. I'm sorry. I want to be true to us, to myself." Tumawa ito ng mapakla.

"Haha. What kind of joke it is? You're really funny as ever! This is not really a serious conversation!" Tumawa pa ito at niyakap ako. Kumalas ako sa kanya, at hinawakan ang magkabilang braso nito.

"Eran, i'm deadly serious here. You don't deserve me, Eran. I don't wanna hurt you, so please, naiintindihan mo naman ako di ba?" I saw her serious emotion at parang naiiyak na siya.

"W-why?" She's stammering,"H-Hurt? S-Sa tingin mo ba, h-hindi ako nasasaktan n-ngayon?Ha!" Patuloy niya.

Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya. Marahas siyang kumawala sa hawak ko. Kaya napaiwas ako ng tingin. "Don't you feel that i'm already hurting? Are you nuts? Why Tim? Am I not enough for you? I even insisted to be your rebound to lessen your heartache because of that f*cking girl! I did everything Tim! I DID EVERYTHING!" napahagulgol siya at tuluyang napaupo sa lupa.

Dinaluhan ko siya at sinubukang hawakan ang kamay niya pero iniwas niya ito.

"Eran, i-i'm sorry. I tried to love you. God knows i tried. Eran, please." I burst out my tears and began to fall. She's still sobbing.

"I hate you, Tim. I hate you!" Bulong niya ng may hinanakit.

"I'm sorry,Eran. Y-you deserve someone better. Not a jerk like me, not a bastard like me. Eran, you're an ideal girl for every man that could ever wish for." I said.

"*hik* do you still love her? Is she the reason why you're breaking up with me? Tell me the truth please." Namumula na ang mga mata at ilong nito. I slowly nod.

"Get...out..GET OUT!!!" she yelled at me.

"...you'll regret this, Tim! YOU WILL!" I heard her before i leave.

I'm really sorry, Eran. I hope you can find someone better that a jerk like me.

Eran's POV

How dare them?! They'll regret this! I've been his perfect girlfriend for him, but he ended me up crying. I hate him! I hate them!

I am still sitting here on the ground when suddenly someone talk,

"A beautiful girl, don't really deserve to cry. Teary eyes, red nose with sticky fluid coming out? Haha. Kidding aside..." And now he's walking towards me, and he too his seat beside me,"...here, wipe your tears. You'll be ugly if you let your face becomes mess." Napairap nalang ako sa kanya. He's holding a handkerchief. I grab it and simply wipe my face.

"Thank you, ha?" He said sarcastically. Tsk! Asa naman siya! He insisted in the first place.

"I'm Cydric, and you are?" He introduced himself as he lead his hand, as usual i ignored it. Tsk feeling close?

"Uhmmm... Care to share? I mean.. You know, i wanna help you to lessen your pain. I know you're hurting,and halata eh?" Nagkamot pa ng sya ng batok, ano siya nahihiya pa? Tsk.

"Not a story to tell. And i don't need your help!" I said as i wiped my tears and leave.

Humanda kayo, Tim. Pagsisisihan mo to! I have to make a plan. If i can't have him, then they're unworthy to live anymore. I dialled up my phone at tawagan ang mga tauhan ko.

"Hello?... Get them, Tim and Dani." Then i hang up the call.