Chapter 3

Naruto p.o.v

I finally managed to get tsunda to stop punching me. Me and jiraiya are know sitting in front of the three with disfigured faces "why?" Minato asked "he asked me" i said pointing at jiraiya who was know glaring at me "jiraiya did you not take that lesson seriously?" Minato said cracking his knuckles i slowly started sinking into the ground escaping nobody noticed this, when it was just my head i burst out laughing "see ya later losers!" I yell as i fully disappear. I travel underground and get to the hokage mountain in no time at all, i just smirk at the cloud of dust tsunda made when I disappeared. I sit down and pull out my book. Its been two hours and  obito and rin are trying to talk to me telepathically and i'm getting a head ache from rins ranting but then again she is pregnant so it's probably normal. She is pregnant with obito's baby so its probably gonna be a kind but stuck up uchiha baby, 'that reminds me naruto you need to come over here for her monthly check up' obito said/thought 'yea i'll be there next week' I thought back 'should i bring Kakashi?' I asked and they both went silent 'may as well he was bound to find out' obito answered i nodded and cut the link as i saw minato, kushina, tsunda and jiraiya running at me out of breath "see ya i got to go see kakashi" i said and shunshined to kakashi "yo want to see your old team?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow we were in front of the heroes stone. He nodded and left to get ready 'might be there in a few seconds' I thought through the link and i heard stifled laughter from the two. I left and went to kakashi's and found him packed I grabbed his shoulder and shunshined in front of obiro and rins door kakashi looked at me with his one visable eye narrowed at me i knocked on the door "yo are you gonna open the doo or leave is out here or are you two chicken to see Kakashi again!*chicken sounds*" i said kakashi looked at me as rin jumpedd out the window and kicked me in thee cheast "RIN YOUR PREGNANT AND NOT SUPPOSED TO JUMP OUT WINDOWS!!" I heard obito yell as i laughed on the ground as the two started fighting and kakashi was sweet dropping "ok calm down i'm here for your monthly check up" i said calming down myself the married couple nodded and we walked inside. After the check up i told the two that their having twins a girl and a boy theey then staRted choosing names "naruto want to be their godfather? And kakashi how does uncle sound for you?" Rin asked and we both nodded grinning "why not name the girl snow?" I suggested and they beamed "its perfect! Know for the boy" rin said "what about ruto?" Obito said I chuckled rin beamed and nodded "snow and ruto it is" kakashi said "you have 2 more months rin try not to do any major movements, ok? And obito make sure she gets enough sleep" i said they nodded and we said our goodbyes and left the house and went back to the leaf "no telling minato" i said and kakashi nodded and went home i did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month but its exam and assessment season at school so i had no choose and i had massive writers block towards this book i am really sorry! Plz don't kill me! I will update again as soon as i get the chance ok? Bye!