chapter 1

naru p.o.v (he is 5) 

it was 3 days until mum was due tp 'pop' as dad says it. mum has been hanging around with lord 3rd's wife. while dad and i have been building their rooms mum was due to have twins on the 15th of may so in three days. i have always had my room in the attic i juxt like it up there. i love my life. 

exactly 1 year later

'I HATE MY LIFE!' i screamed in my head my life has gone down hill since menma and mito were born. i get beaten up by the villagers, my parents have forgotten me completely and my siblings have no idea they have an older brother. if mum and dad don't notice me by my birthday this year i'm gonna start calling them lady kushina and hokage-sama because i will disconnect with them. i start the academy so i won't be bored. 

11 years later (nobody p.o.v) 

right know naruto is 17 and an ambu directly under the fourth hokage, menma and mito are 12 years old and have the genin tests on monday. mito and menma are racing to the basement because they were given permission to enter. nobody had been down their since they were born. the adults were slowly following feeling as if they had forgotten something or someone important but shrugged it off. in the back you can see a 17 year old fuming while stomping into his room. 

mito p.o.v 

i found this box full of photos of some boy that looks like dad but younger there are some with mum and dad in them as well. mum and dad are sitting on stairs watching us. i walked over to them a picture of the boy in hand "mum dad" they looked at me menma next to me know woundering what was going on "yes mito?" dad said "who is he?" i showed the picture to them mum started to cry while dad was banging his head against the wall making it brake menma was studing the picture "yeah who is he?" menma asked mum grabbed the photo looking at it tears flowing from her eyes clenching the picture "minato what have we done neglecting our oldest?" me and menma looked at each other. just then i felt a pressence "we have a brother?" menma asked as i searched for the location of the person who i found at the door a few meters away. i spun to look catching menma's attention. i was looking at an exact copy of dad but younger around 17 "so someone has noticed me, eh?" he said catching mum and dads attention they burst out crying at the man leaning against the door he seemed to find this funny for some reason. "we're so so sorry for what we've done" mum said "sadly i can't exactly forgive and forget you should remember what the villagers did to me, right?" they nodded sadly "we remember i'm actually surprised they haven't figured out your my son you look like a copy of me know" dad said know me and menma are confused "whats going on?" we asked "oh, sorry kids this is naruto namikaze-uzumaki aka your older brother" dad said "yo" was all that came from naruto our eyes were like dinner plates "know i would like to continue reading" he said pulling out a small orange book titled make out paradise (A/N just had to have him reading it. haha). mum and dads faces became dark "where did you get that?" dad asked scaring the living daylights out of me and menma we ran behind some boxes and started peeping over the top "uh jiria gave it to me" (A/N tell me if you know how to spell his name because i don't know how to) he said not looking up from the book you could see a light pink on his checks as he kept reading. then walked out of the room dad disappeared in a flash of yellow while mum stormed after naruto "well today was eventful" menma said earning a node from me.