chapter 2

nobody p.o.v

jiria had been called to see minato for some reason he did not know. right know he was walking to the hokage tower happily planning his next book which he decided to call make out tactics but first he would have to do some research 'maybe i should ask naruto to help me in my research two is better then one' he thought entering the hokage tower the receptionist gave him a pity look he then realised that he was in big trouble if he got that look from the normally emotionless man sitting behind the desk. he raced up the stairs and nervously nocked on minato's door "come in" minato said in an angry tone jiria gulped and carefully opened the door but was hit with a frying pan to the face and flow back "what the hell?!" minato and jiria said at the same time not expecting that they both looked at kushina who was holding the pan with a very angry look on her face "pfft" came some of the anbu's stationed in the room holding back their laughter naruto being the one that made the noise. there was three anbu in there at the moment raven (itachi, the uchiha massacrer didn't happen), dog (kakashi) and fox (naruto) they were the one's assigned to protecting the hokage today and they are the best anbu team in the hidden leaf. right know the three were trying to hold back their laughter at jiria and also in a silent heated conversation on which out of the three make out paradise volumes is the best, plus they were planning on having jiria sign there books when this was over, the three are tied for second place on the perverted people list first goes to jiria of course. they went back to their silent debate after jiria was standing in front of minato and kushina who was behind the hokage. "so we here that you gave naruto one of your perverted books" minato said. itachi, kakashi and jiria were know staring at naruto confusing minato and kushina "hay its not my fault nobody told them more like they saw" naruto put his hands up in defence "thats not why we are staring at you so they finally remembered?" kakashi said "no, more like mito jogged their memory with a picture" naruto replied "uhh whats going on?! take of your masks!" asked/demanded minato itachi went first "itachi?" minato said next kakashi "kakashi?!" minato said getting even more surprised then itachi then he faced naruto "do i have to?" he asked everyone nodded well kakashi and itachi were snickering at him "fine" he said first pulling down his hood surprising minato and kushina at his blond hair then he took of his mask "happy know?" he asked glaring at his two team mates daring them to speak but then they went back to their debate forgetting what happened "what are you three talking about?" asked minato/kushina/jiria at the same time "which one out of the three make out paradise volumes is better kakashi thinks the first, itachi says the third and i say the second" naruto answered "and they are totally wrong" he continued they then started brawling on the floor because they all thought different. jiria was snickering at them while the other two looked like demons glaring at all four of them who were know trying to hide so they don't be pulled into a blood bath by the two demons but failed miserably but jiria got the worst of it. after the talk/attack only naruto, kakashi and minato were left in the room "i want you two to be the sensei's of genin team 7" the two almost chocked on air "but we're anbu not jonin" said naruto "well know your jonin the team is made up of 4 student since there was an uneven number of graduates this year on the team is sakura harino(sorry if wrong spelling!), sasuke uchiha, mito and menma namikaze-uzamaki. kakashi you can go" minato said.

naru p.o.v

'oh no did he find my secret porn collection?!' i thought "naruto" he said looking at me i was standing about 5 meters away from the desk i nodded nervously while shifting from foot to foot "where were you fro your 7th birthday to your 8th birthday?" i let out a heavy sigh of relief that it was only that "i was travelling around the world while doing some training here and there" i replied i then shunshined to the top of the hokage monument 'i wonder how the guilds doing?' i thought putting my mask back on so the villagers don't start casing me yes they still try and beat the crap out of me. and sometime succeed in doing so. a gust of wind passed me and i smiled i'm not going to forgive minato and kushina that easy but i eventually will forgive them especially know since i have to train mito and menma ugh what have gotten myself in to. i sit down behind one of the spikes on minato's stone head and drift of to sleep.

next morning

i wake up because its starting to rain. i stretched then found kakashi spying on the team announcements i join him. the announcements haven't been said yet and the teacher isn't there yet. menma was staring at sasuke on top of the desk then gets bumped and kisses sasuke on the lips we stifle our laughs (in this kakashi, naruto, rin(comes in later), obito(same) and itachi are the same age) kakashi nudge's me in the side "kinda like what happened between you and itachi when we were getting our teams announced" he whispered

flashback no jutsu

i had just arrived to class when 2 fangirls came barging into me sending i fly he saw itachi's face getting dangerously close both of our eyes widen as i land face first into his face and since we both have fangirl clubs. itachi's started beating me up and visa versa while the one that like both of us tried to stop the fighting (naruto's team is him, itachi and iruka who is their age in this as well)

flashback no jutsu release

my face grew to one of disgust "and you did the same with iruka on a joint mission" i said and we both started fighting over who's was worse getting the classes attention along with iruka's who is the teacher and itachi's who was wanting to know who his little brother was going to be teamed up with and was there to take a picture of his first kiss because he had bumped menma. everyone there was watching the two blurs brawl in all kinds ninja ways the class came out to the feild followed by iruka who was joined by itachi who seemed to be desgusted by the topic of our fight we stopped fighting and jumped away from each other revealing our selfs. Iruka came up behind kakashi to stop him and itachi the same but with me. We tried to get out of their grip and in the end they won i step a few meters away from itachi by know minato and kushina were here along with mine and itachi's fan clubs thats when the two same idiots from 10 years ago bumped into me making me fly face first into itachi's face, bumping iruka and making him and kakashi kiss (they had accidentally kissed when itachi bumped into iruka) making all four of us the crowd surrounding us just stood there daws dropped then everyone burst out laughing when me and itachi started getting attacked by angry fan girls then getting in a fight with kakashi and iruka. After all that iruka finally announced the teams while minato was saying i just lost my first kiss "umm minato that was not my first kiss" i said pulling out a lacrumu (yes fairy tail will be in this but later on) and showing them my team announcement day they just burst out laughing while kakashi snickers at the video i took of it. Then when the teams are announced team 7 comes up to us menma, mito and sasuke had smirks on their faces "menma, sasuke you two can't say anything" they looked confused until i showed them the picture of them kissing their faces turn to those of disgust while sakura and mito try to hid their laughter and us sensei's just smirk kind of you can't see kakashi's face we then started introducing our selfs sasuke and sakura almost fainted when they found out i'm the dead-last's (menma) older brother and that i tied for rookie of the year with itachi when we graduated from the academy while menma was fuming "ok then meet at training ground 7 at 6am tomorrow oh and don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you'll puke" kakashi said then left i did the same and went to the hokage monerment I actually spend most of my free time here and most nights sleep here i kinda got used to it. I sit down and start reading make out paradise when jiria comes "yo naruto wanna help me with my research?" I stood up and we head to the hot springs and start watching thats when i feel minato and kushina coming i turn us invisable and we keep peeking and got nose bleeds when tsunda walked into the spring so did kushina while minato was looking for jiria making saw he didn't peek he was a few meters away when tsunda and kushina feel our chakra and snap their heads towards us we gulp and start th back away me still invisable but you could see jiria minato stepped in his way while i watched tsunda brake the wall and head for him while kushina knew their was a second with him then snapped her head to me so did the other two i gulped and started running they started after me and i was tackled by minato but i'm still invisable tsunda knows its me while the other two have no idea she walks up to me releases the jutsu shocking the other two i try to run but tsunda starts beating me up.