"Yes I'm sure." She reassured.

"Positive? I could of gotten raped! You guys didn't even bother looking for me!" I pointed out.

"Look no one would want to rape you so you were safe from that." Rikki chimed in.

"Shut up!" I glared at him and then went back to talking to my aunt and my mom.

"Hey in our defense Gabe had said you were staying over at Henry's house." My mom argued.

"You still could of called." I whispered looking down.

"Now don't cry about it. I want at least one of my sons to be manly and if it's not you then it's Rikki." My mom joked. She had a sense of humor like that.

"Thanks mom for really making me feel better." I told her sarcastically.

"Your welcome honey." She smiled kindly.

"Now go on to Gabe's room. He's just upstairs." My aunt persuaded. I stomped my feet like a little kid but dragged msyelf up to his room.

I finally got up and walked to Gabe's old room. I opened the door and there laid Gabe listening to music. He had sure grown to. I could tell even though he was laying down. He was too busy listening to music that he didn't notice me come in since he had his eyes closed but I knew he was awake since he was moving to the beat of the music.

"Gabe." I walked in slowly. He still didn't hear me.

"Gabe!" I said a little louder. Nothing.

Finally I just walked to his bedside and pushed him off his bed. He was already at the edge anyways.

"Oh hey Gabe." I greeted casually. He glared but then smiled and stood up when he saw it was me. He came to me and hugged me.

"Dude I thought you were Miah!" He exclaimed. Miah was his younger sister who was 12.

"Do I look or push like a 12 year old?" I motioned to my body up and down.

"The first one no. The second one I have no comment." He teased.

"See you're still a douche." I looked away.

"See you're still sensitive." He retorted.

"I am not!" I objected.

"Denial is not the answer to recovery." He imitated a therapist.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

"Come on I'll show you around the town." He motioned to his door. I followed and we went downstairs.

~Mikayla~

Once everybody left I didn't cry. Even if I felt like the loneliest person on Earth I didn't cry. I was too strong for that. Just a reminder to get used to it. I got my iPod and connected it to the stereo in the living room. I put shuffle and the song Memories came on by Panic! at the Disco.

That's when I cried. The song made all the flashbacks come back all at once. Good and bad.

*Flashback*

"Wow this is amazing!" My dad stared in amazement at my recent masterpiece. I had painted a portrait of our whole family. We were out in the grass from our backyard and we were all laughing and smiling.

"Really? You mean it?" I asked with excitement.

"Yes! I love it! It's going on my office wall!" He explained.

"Thank you!" I replied. Then he hugged me tight.

"I love you sweetheart." He whispered.

"I love you too dad!" I smiled at him feeling like a little kid once again.

"Tomorrow want me to take you to the bookstore?" He offered. He knew how much I loved the bookstore. My friends and boyfriend didn't know that I loved to read, write, or do art. I liked to keep it a secret besides my family.

"Yes! I need to buy two new books that barely came out!" I exclaimed excitedly. My sister no longer lived with us and my brother was at football practice so we went alone.

*Flashback Over*

I sat up immediately and wiped away the tears. I would not cry. I wasn't that girl anymore. I got up and disconnected my iPod and grabbed my earphones. Then I got my sweater and went outside. I put my earphones on and started listening to my iPod. Then I pulled my hoodie over my head and started walking to the gate that seperated our school's.

I wasn't going to go to the East Side I was just gonna hang under the trees. I wanted to be away from the dorm and just think.

I finally made my way to the trees and before I laid down by the trees I saw Aiden walking by alone too. I hesitated a little but then i snuck in to through the gate. I was gonna regret this later.

"Aiden!" I yelled and started running to him. The guards didn't even notice. He turned around and then frowned when he saw me.

"Before you walk away I'm sorry." I apologized and that wasn't something I did very much.

He still continued walking away but I stopped him.

"No I'm sorry forr slapping you and then kneeing you. I was just mad that you broke Lizlee's heart. She cried for you and I couldn't stand it." I explained myself. He looked at me angrily but then his expression softened.

"I didn't want to break up with her." He whispered so low that I wasn't sure I heard right.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked confused.

"I had to. My dad found out somehow and made me break up with her or else he would send me back to England with my mom. As much as I like Lizlee I don't want to leave." He explained.

Now I understood. Now I felt even worse.

"Anyways why did it bother you so much?" He asked. I tensed up at his question.

"I really don't want to explain so let's just say that I've had my heart broken before.

"Anyways why are you here alone?" I asked changing the subject.

"I have nowhere to go. My mom remarried and seemed to forget about me and my dad is busy at meetings." He replied. I nodded in understandment.

"Don't ask me why I'm here cause I won't answer." I added. He also nodded in understandment.

"Well wanna go back to my dorm and watch some movies or play video games?" I suggested.

"Yeah come on!" Then we ran back to my dorm.