"Mr Martinez. How may I be of assistance?" The boy responded trying to hide his fear.
"The package you delivered to my office. Yes you don't have any details but I hear you received a generous tip in your personal account. Now give me what I want."
"I don't know what you are talking about sir," they boy said avoiding my gaze.

Releasing a long sigh I tilted my head to the side as I looked at the boy.
The screams of pain filled the room in an instant as I tucked my gun away.
"I told you we could be civilized," I said catching my men's look of astonishment. They least expected me to simply shoot the idiot there and then.

"Now look what you did. You ruined my wife's favorite couch. Let's strike a deal," I said crouching down in front of the boy as he cried. "Ssh, ssh, I need to hear myself think over our deal," I said placing a finger over my lips in a silencing motions.

The boy bit his lip trying to stop himself from making a sound.

"Good," I said shrugging off my jacket as two other men came in with a body bag.
"Now let's do this again," I said rolling up my sleeves putting on some gloves afterwards.
"You were given some money by who knows who. And you know what I want from you. Will you give me the digits or do I have to rip them out of you?"
"Please sir. I can't they will kill me," he begged.

"The boy is worried about them killing him. What more of what I will do to him," I chuckled to myself looking around the room. None of the men showed any emotion, they all stood alert.

Taking his hand I took out my favorite blade.
"A gift from my wife," I said. "And she will taste your blood first," I said as sweat trickled down the boys face.
"Tell me what I want to know," I growled cutting off a finger in the process. "And don't forget I need to hear myself think over our deal," I said shutting him up instantly from his screams of pain.

"Please," he breathed out looking at his bleeding hand.
"Do you know how it feels to put salt over a wound?" I asked him as he looked at me in horror. "Good," I smiled just as I was handed a small bag of salt.

"The account number," I said opening I the bag. "Keep in mind I am going very, very easy on you. You are after all just a pawn," I said.
"55087..." He blurted out just as I was about to pour some salt over his bullet wound.

"That's a good boy," I smirked as one of my men took note of the number.

Standing up I looked at my ruined shirt.
"My wife is going to give me an earful, she loves this shirt," I said looking at the young man who looked somewhat relieved that he was going to live.
"You know what I just remembered?" I smiled taking my gun out as his eyes widened. "We never made any deal," I said shooting him right between the eyes. "Burn him, get the slug and melt it," I told the clean up crew.

----

Taking a deep breath I relaxed my muscles looking at the sorry state of the men in front of me. Red is all I saw, his shirt was now red, his face a bloody mess even my clothes were soiled in his blood.
"Who do you work for?" I growled taking his hand. But the fool remained silent.

I smirked dragging the idiot to a chair placing a table in front of him.
"Very well," I said as I grabbed a hammer and five nails.
"Tell me who you work for Vlad," I whispered.
"Go screw yourself," he spat, literally spitting his bloodied saliva in my face.
Wiping it off I smiled.
"I love that idea very much," I said. "Get me a drill and some screws," I ordered on of the men.