Temporary

Mya POV

"Please don't kill me ill give you what ever you want." I pleaded for my life as tears streamed down my face.

"Where you keep yo money?" The other guy that was lookin through my stuff and messing my house up came out the kitchen asking. But I kept quiet.

I didn't keep a lot of money in the house only bout a thousand and about a hundred in my purse.

The guy on top of my pushed the gun on my temple making me speak up.

"Upstairs in the room that is decorated purple and white. In the dresser last draw." I cried. 

The guy on top of me stared at me as he waited for the other guy to get got the money. They had on mask so all I could see was their eyes and just from me looking in his eyes I could tell he was young. 

The other guy came from upstairs with my cash in his hand.

"Come on nigga we got it!" They ran out my house.

I was relieved they didn't kill me but scared for my life that I just got robbed. I don't feel safe here by myself, I'm scared they gonna come back.

I decided to call the cops 

^^^^^^^

"Well ma'am you are the 5th person calling from this neighborhood telling us you where robbed. We are doing the best we can but until we find them we suggest to go stay with someone until we catch these thief's since you are staying by yourself at the moment." The Officer told me before he left my house with the other cops leaving me here by myself. I don't want to be here by myself until those dudes are caught.   

Aiden suddenly popped in my head to call maybe he'll let me stay with him for awhile. Ill jus call to ask that wont hurt will it?

"Hello" I heard his voice come through the phone.

"Um this is Mya." I tried to hold in my tears because I am still shook up on the event that happen earlier. "Umm can I umm.... Never mind." I started to hang up but he stopped me.

"No tell me what you need" He sounded as if he was getting annoyed.

"These two guys robbed me at my own house at gun point and I don't feel safe here until they are put in jail so can I come and stay with you for a while it will be temporary." I assured him.

"Yeah! You coo they hurt you ?"

"No"

"Well hurry up and get here." He told me "ill send you my address."

"OK" Was all I said before I hung up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stood at his door step not really sure if I should knock or not but this is my last option. I knocked on the door waiting.

The door was swung open by Aiden. I looked down making sure he didn't see my red puffy eyes from crying. He grabbed my bags taking them inside while I stood still at the door.

I guess after he put up my bags he notice I wasn't behind him and he came back to the front door.

"Come on." He motioned me to him. I looked up at him and his brown eyes widen then they grew dark. "You said they didn't hurt you so why is yo eyes puffy and red?" He questioned.

"I was crying and when I cry they puff up." I told him.

"Well come here" His eyes soften back to light brown.

"But I look ugly right now."

"Don't do that." He told me making me give off a confuse look then he kept going. " Don't call yourself ugly because if you say it again imma have to show you how beautiful you really are." He walked over to me picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck  and I put my face in the crook of his neck. HIs strong arms held me so tight. I never felt so safe in my life.

"Thank you" I whispered against his neck. He stopped in his tracks.

"You welcome but talking up against my skin is one of my weaknesses so don't do that unless you want sum."  He said making me giggle at his silliness. "What's funny?"  He placed me on his bed.

"I am still a virgin" I whispered.

"That's coo ma, But if you want to lose it ill be here." He got up under the covers with me.

"And I never slept in a bed with a guy before." I told him.

"Well I guess I'm the first." He smiled at me making me smile back. He pulled me close to him not leaving no space between us. I felt so safe and warm. I laid my head on his chest falling asleep.

Sorry Chapter so short 

Have Mya found someone? Could that be Aiden? Will they last?......