1

calum smiled when the lights began to flicker once again. hes been lonely without luke since he left 2 days ago.

"hi baby." calum whispered into the dusty air, cuddling his blanket. he waited for his boyfriend to appear.

"hi my love." luke suddenly appeared out of the air in front of calum, getting next to calum and cuddling up to him.

"where do you go when you leave for days babe?" calum murmured, slightly scared to ask.

"why do you care?" luke spit back, calum flinched.

calum immediately shook his head. "no- no reason it-ts okay." tears brimmed his eyes.

"its okay baby im sorry." luke softened and wiped calums tears. calum sniffled and kissed him.

but something didnt feel quite right. lukes lips tasted weird, they tasted like.. raspberries?  calums chapstick isnt raspberries. and luke never tasted like that.

calum felt the urge to ask, yet he didnt want to upset his luke.

luke quickly shoved his tongue in calums mouth, which had taken him back slightly. but he responded and swirled his tongue around lukes, deepening the kiss.

" i love you." calum smiled and left sloppy kisses down lukes neck, leaving a small mark.

luke hummed.

calum didnt notice that luke didnt say it back.

in fact, he didnt notice that there was a small hickey on lukes collar bone, that calum didnt make.

a/n ITS FUCKING HURTING ME JUST WRITING THIS WOW .