Chapter 4

'Yes Beta.' he said and after slightly lowering his head in respect he quickly started waking to the edge of the clearing

The Beta looked after him. Not focusing on me anymore. So I took my chance an lunged at him.

____________________________________

Ok, trying to attack him was stupid. Really stupid.

I'd hoped to take out the Beta, who's name I'd learned was Tyler, before the real fight started..

Well it didn't exactly go as I'd planned. He was stronger and a lot faster that I'd given him credit for.

After the few seconds it took for the rest of his pack to realise what was happening, they proved to be much more than we could take.

Right now I was fighting back to back with Alyssa. Both of us defending eachother and ourselves.

I was still in my human form. I was a good fighter as both human and wolf but as a human I was lighter and it was easier for me to dodge the attacks.

I didn't attack anyone. We couldn't win this even if I tried my best so I'd decited it was best to keep them in the dark about my abilities.

People tended to underestimate me when they were fighting me for the first time.

I used to be frustrated when that was the case but after a while I learned to use it against them, and..

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by a growl. A loud and meaningful one.

It was very clear to me, that was the growl of an Alpha.

The wolf inside of me immediately snarled at that challenge. She wanted to fight and show them who's the better wolf.

I turned my head at the sound, not yet letting my wolf take over.

And there at the end of the clearing he stood. The Red Eclipse Alpha.

My eyes scanned over him, taking in this new enemy.

His shoulder length dark brown, almost black hair fell gracefully around his face.

His shockingly grey eyes met my blue ones as he stared at me, his gaze hard.

He was shirtless and I could see all the muscles in his chest. He was tall and muscular, but not bulky like his Beta, Tyler.

I faintly heard someone call my name and the next thing I knew someone forcefully grabbed by arms and held them behind my back.

I tried to struggle but they had somehow already managed to tie them there with some kind of rope.

I looked around and saw Jace, Alyssa, Evie and Lucas in similar situations.

All of them were human and dressed. Evie seemed to be the only one that got away unharmed

Alyssa had a bloody cut on her cheek, Lucas a split lip and Jace had a black eye but overall they seemed to have no serious injuries.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when at least four pairs of hands yanked me to my feet and dragged me in front of the Alpha.

They stopped about a meter in front of him and someone kicked me off my feet, forcing me on my knees in front of him.

Immediately my wolf snarled in protest. An Alpha doesn't kneel, especially not for another Alpha.

I let out a low growl, only managing to get a irritating smirk on his oh-so handsome face. That stupid, handsome, respectless, distracting jerk!

I tried to get to my feet, my wolf almost taking over at the disrespect he treated us with, but several hands held me down.

One of them grabbed at my long copper coloured hair ,that was still messy from fighting, and forced me to look at him.

I gave up fighting the hands after some time and tried to keep at least some of my dignity.

I sat up straight, looking him in the eyes and managed to get a somewhat more controlled look in my face, instead of the angry one.

I heard one of my friends, I think it was Jace, growl at the Alpha's additude towards his pack mates and me, his Alpha.

The Alpha, who's name I now remembered to be Finn, barely shot him a glance.

He let his eyes go over the five of us real quick. They stayed on me just a second longer.

After this he just turned to Tyler, ignoring us completely.

'This is what you call urgent? Five pups walking along the boundaries. Shouldn't be that hard to kill them, should it?'

Alyssa growled at being called a pup but quickly shut up after a glance from me.

'I demand you release me and my friends.' I said, loud and clear. Stretching so that I was as tall as possible in this position.

Finn didn't even find the need to reply and instead turned to Tyler again.

' Well, shouldn't it be easy to get rid of five children?'

He was going a bit far now. Children? Pups?

How much older could he possibly be? Maybe one year older that Jace, who was almost eighteen

'We are not pups, or children and I demand that you release us. Now!' I said, my voice stronger this time.

He looked at me, the corners of his mouth tugging upwards in a smirk.

'Quit a bit of a temper huh?'

'Who is she?' he asked turning to Tyler.

The Beta grinned at him, still overjoyed by the fact he caught an Alpha.

'She is the Prides-girl.' he smirked, ' daughter of the Alpha of the White Moon pack.'

Really, he didn't even think I was Alpha after I basically told him I was. Douchbag...

He was about to speak again when a younger wolf stepped closer to the two wolfs.

The same boy who was sent to get clothes for my pack earlier.

What was his name again... Jack....Jasper... Jerry.... no Jared, that was it: Jared

'I'm sorry to interrupt,' he said in a quiet voice, ' but she claimed to be the Alpha, not the Alpha's daughter.'

Finn turned to face me again and grinned.

Well... I'm practically dead.

___________________________________

A/N

And FINALLY they meet. They hate each other but hey! at least they know the other exist!

Please Vote and Comment!!

-Rianne