The Foreign Exchange Student-2

Start from the beginning

"Night Lou!"

"Night Babe."

After a while when Louis turns to see Roby staring at him in the moonlight coming from the open Gallery door. Roby blushes and looks away.

"Babe?"

"Yeah Lou?"

"Why were you staring at Me?"

"I-I...er...I was just.... You look breathtaking Lou!"

Louis blushes.

Roby blushes.

"Roby?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I cuddle you?" Louis asks hesitantly. But his heart shatters as he hears a strangled noise come from Roby.

See even he's disgusted by you!

"I'm Sorry I didn't mean to disgust you or summat... I just.. I am.. I'm..I'm Sorry!!" Louis rushes out but Roby just giggles and gets up from his bed to come lay down beside Louis.

"Shh Lou!" Roby giggles. " 'S okay! I love to cuddle. I just was surprised, 's all!"

"You sure Babe?"

"Absofuckinlutely!" Roby giggles which Louis copies. "I've always wanted to say that!" Roby says shyly.

Louis shakes his head at Roby fondly and wraps his arms around his long thin torso and pulls him towards himself.

(A/n; Ignore the tatts since Roby has no Tatts in this book)

Roby smiles and snuggles further into Louis. After sometime Louis feels Roby's breathing even out so he sighs loudly.

" 'm insomniac. That's why I can't sleep without feeling somewhat safe." He smiles. It felt good to be said out loud even when he dreads that someone will find out about it.

"You're What?" Roby lifts his head to look into Louis' eyes.

The colour of Louis' face drains and he stares at Roby in horror.

Great! Now you've done it! Now he can finally see you like the pathetic waste of human meat you are! You should just do everyone a favour and just kill yourself!

Roby, on seeing Louis' expression shakes his head again and again and Louis waits for the inevitable, only it never comes and Roby wraps his arms around Louis.

"Oh my gosh LouLou! Why'd you never told me? You know I would've always been here for you! It's ok don't feel bad Lou! It's ok. Alot of people are insomniac it's perfectly fine." Roby smiles at Louis to which Louis returns with a weak one of his own.

Roby gently caresses Louis' cheek to which Louis smiles and leans forward to caresses Roby's cheek only a few inches between their lips yet both of them knowing it was completely platonic and based on nothing but care and love.