Chapter 1

"Justin!Justin, wake up!", I hear a familiar, annoying, female voice yell at me.

"Jessica, go away!", I snap at her, still half asleep.

"No way, Justin!Today's the last day of school!Or did you forget?", she says with a smirk.

"Fine.", I grumble as I get up out of bed.

"Yay!", she says as she hops off into the kitchen.Today is the last day of school but, of course, my annoying little bunny sister will find some way of ruining it.It's just a matter of time.I groan and drag my fox body towards my closet to get dressed into what I usually wear, a blue t-shirt, an unbuttoned green flannel dress shirt, and faded jeans. I stumble into the kitchen and open the fridge.Luckily, dad didn't eat all the blueberries yet, so I took that and sat down at the table next to Jessica. She's wearing her glasses, a green tank-top, skirt, and purple leggings.I look around while eating, very confused.

"Hey, where's mom and dad?", I ask curiously because they usually don't leave for work this early.

"They left for the station early this morning.", she answers back smugly.Curses, she always acted smug when she knew more than me about something.

"Ok then.", I say as I pop another berry into my mouth. She looks at me, ears perked up, a big smirk on her face. I feel my face getting red under my fur.

"Wipe that look off your face, or I won't drive you to school.", I say smirking at her. The look on her face instantly melts away."That's what I thought." I say as I grab my keys and start walking to my car, a cherry red jeep, in the driveway. She quickly climbed into the passenger seat as I climb into the driver's side."Nerd.", I taunt as I pull out of the driveway and on to the street.

Her nose twitches and she pushes up her glasses,"Sneak.", she says, her emerald eyes pierce through me.

"Whatever.", I say as I start driving to our high school. Ready for a well earned break from school.

A/N: THIS IS MY FIRST PUBLISHED FAN FICTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR THINGS I COULD ADD, COMMENT BELOW. :)