Chapter 7

When I woke up, I was very cold.

I know what your thinking, 'Well duh, Justin! You fell into a frozen lake, of course it's going to be cold!' But that's how it happened and I'm telling it that way!

Anyway, I was cold and my vision was still blurry so I couldn't make out my surroundings. I could, however, feel what I was laying on. It felt like some sort of silk sheet. Maybe I was on some bed? Whatever it was, it felt very expensive. 

I couldn't think about it anymore before I regained my vision.

First thing I noticed was that I was in my boxers. "Well, that must why I'm so cold...", I mumbled before getting up and walking towards the edge of the bed. There, my clothes were washed and folded neatly. I put them on and looked around, taking in my surroundings. 

I was in a fancy bedroom. There was silk sheets on the bed, an extremely large walk-in closet, and a big wooden desk. I looked over to my left to see a large wooden door with a cursive letter B on it. 'Wait a minute, I've seen that B before..., I thought as I opened it up.

Only to come face to face with a giant female polar bear.

"Oh, perfect! Your up! The boss was expecting you.", she says with in a cheery voice.

"Expecting me? Wait, where are my friends?! What did you do with them?!", I snapped worryingly.

"Whoa, calm down! Your friends are waiting for you!"

"Safe and sound?"

"Safe and sound."

I sigh in releif and relax a bit. "Good, how are they?"

"They're fine. A little shaken, but fine."

"Good, good."

"Now, I need to take you to the boss.", she says before leading me down the hallway.

The place seemed like some sort of mansion. Each room we passed gave me severe amnesia. Almost as if I've been there before. There was a cursive B in almost every room, it unerved me but also intrigued me. I HAVE seen that symbol before! I just don't know where... The weird thing was, in every room there were smaller tables, chairs, and silverware. They were definitely made for small mammals and all the tables had the infamous cursive B on them. 

She finally led me to the door of an office. She then stopped me before I could go inside. "Listen, meetings with the boss could get a little, rough... but don't worry. He won't hurt you because of relations with your family."

"Uh... Relations with what now?", I ask before she opens the door, shoves me in, and closes it behind me.

There were four chairs set infront of a large desk, three of which were occupied by my three friends. I sat down in a chair next to my sister. On the desk, was the most peculiar sight... A small desk chair turned the other direction, which appeared to be occupied. I suddenly realized everything. 

The cursive Bs, the small furniture... We were in the home of...

"Welcome Justin.", the frail voice of Mr. Big says, "I've been expecting you..."

(A/N  153 veiws! Thank you guys soooooo muuuuuuch!!!!!! Anyway, how was the chapter? Could you please give me some feedback in the comments? I want to know from you guys if I'm doing good. Also, if you have any tips I would love to hear them! -Benjamin Clawhauser)