•15•

Jimin was confused.

Haneul's words were all ringing in his head. Looking at Yoongi wasn't that awkward but made him guilty for stealing her 'guy'. They kept on having friendly dates, his image grew on being straight through Haneul. Taehyung began worrying about this but decided to shut up.

"Are you grabbing lunch?" Taehyung walked by the raven. "I have things with Haneul. Sorry, maybe next time?" Jimin replied as he kept his things. The red haired rolled  his eyes and sighs, "Fine. Don't stick closely to strangers." "I won't. Why would I?" Jimin chuckling at his joke, Taehyung gave him a pat on the shoulder before catching Jungkook's breaktime. Namjoon has been talking to Yoongi due to mixtapes. Accidentally spilling his interest on someone Yoongi hates. "What? You like that person?"

"Yah! Hyung!" Namjoon sighed, seeing the disapproval of his expression. "Why would be I surprise? Everyone here likes Haneul." Yoongi chuckles softly. "You have no interest in girls hyung-"

"I'm bisexual, Namjoon. Don't call me gay." Yoongi interjected him, the younger nodded in reply. "I used to like her, But people change huh?" He added. Namjoon sighed, the chances for him to her was quite 50/50. They continued on their mixtape session and avoided the subject of dating.

Jimin was at the library again, reading extra books for knowledge. Taehyung and Jungkook were acting a bit strange around him. Maybe they went into a fight earlier, their intense anger might have caused it. Sehun looked at the raven and sighed. The door was opened as Jimin glanced, Yoongi was staring at him blankly. "What's wrong?" The younger asked. "Are you free tomorrow lunch?"

Jimin bit his lower lip, "I can't. I'm busy tomorrow as well."

"This is the 7th time you turned me down, Jimin." Yoongi sighs. "This is getting irritating. Well see you." He left the library with a heavy chest. Jimin watched him leave the library. Did he really hurt Yoongi too much? He sighs and carries on studying.

"Was that your Boyfriend?" Sehun asked the younger, making him flinch. "No. He's a f-friend." Jimin replied. Sehun chuckled softly, "Really? You  two look together." He shifted his position as he sits by the desk. "I'm honest. He's quite a goodlooking senior."

Sehun knew, he knew his acts. "You aren't gonna fool me Jimin."

"I have to go Sehun." Jimin grabbed his things and left the library. That librarian was creepy than he thought. Saying things about him and Yoongi, together? The Raven shook his thoughts and proceeded to his next class in the afternoon. He saw Haneul, talking with Namjoon. The Blond guy was scratching his neck repeatedly as she released every word from her lips. Then she left him.

"I wonder what they were talking about?" Jimin went to the opposite direction of the halls. Hoseok spotted him, "Jimin-ah? Why are you alone? I spotted Yoongi hyung with some dude I don't know."

"Well anyways. See ya at club time."

Jimin was so flummoxed. He decided to stop and think about what is happening. "I am so messed up."

His phone rang. He grabbed his phone and unlocked, there was a video being sent to him. He played the video, it was plain black but the audio was very clear.

"Jimin?"

"Park Jimin?"

"Do you like him?"

"Umm.. No. You bastards are complete ridiculous."

The Raven felt his heart shattered. Was this even true? He doesn't know.

My classes starts at June 14.
Well, I will try my best to update fast.