•02•

The two males decided to check their workplace. They walked towards the water park just down the road. It was huge than expected, Jimin couldn't stop looking around. The kid were enjoying as well, the slides were huge.

"Boss, this is my friend. Park Jimin." Taehyung pulled his arm towards a woman. "Hello. I see you're applying as a life guard right?" She smiles which made Jimin's heart picked up pace. She was too pretty to be in her real age. "I have read your resume, you're qualified. Your shifts are fridays, Saturdays and Sundays."

"Thank you ma'am." Jimin smiled at her. They bid goodbye before touring around the water park. "I'm glad she likes you." Taehyung said, eating his skittles slowly. Jimin didn't payed attention to him, he was occupied with the beautiful sceneries in front of him.

"Are you even listening?" Taehyung patted his back, Jimin looked at him. "I said you'll meet people. I see you're confused with your sexual preference." Jimin's face heated up as his friend smirked. He glared at him and walked ahead. "Jimin, I'm serious." He said, catching up his pissed friend. Jimin walked furiously as he bumped into someone.

"Watch it, don't be unmindful while walking." He spat bitterly as he left. Jimin glared at the man he bumped. "Oh for fuck sake-"

"Jimin!" Taehyung dragged him onto the side. "Why did you curse for damn sake. You bumped into a cold-hearted life guard." He whispered almost at the point of panicking. "He's just a guy, I bump into. So what?" Jimin didn't knew what workplace he's going to be in with. Co-workers aren't nice as he thought of the lady boss.

Jimin just shrugged off the thought and continued to walk around the water park. Taehyung told him to keep out on some people in the park. They are hostile to newbies. The Busan boy felt being pressured than he shouldn't be. He sighed and quiet took this as a new life challenge.

- - - - - - -

"Get up." Taehyung says, slapping him with a rubber chicken toy. Jimin scrambled down from his bed. "Yah!" He glares at him. As usual, Taehyung runs downstairs to avoid the fuming Jimin stuck in his morning crisis. He got up off from the floor and dragged himself towards the bathroom. He was used to this routine for 2 weeks straight since the start of the classes. The rubber chicken was new, surprises Jimin everyday which made his year memorable.

"Good morning Jimin." Mrs. Kim greeted him as he climbed down the stairs. Taehyung was starting to dug in his breakfast when he saw Jimin. "Did Taehyung tried something new?" Mr. Kim asked as he flipped his newpaper. "Yes. A rubber chicken." Jimin opened the fridge to get some milk. His siblings squeaked as they heard him grunt. After eating, they set out for school.

The Sun was shining brightly on the streets of Daegu, people were doing their usual tasks. They passed by few vendors, fresh scent of flowers from a giftshop caught Jimin's attention. Taehyung dragged him to refrain from distractions. "We'll be late for class if you do that." He said, making their footsteps fast. Taehyung took business management while Jimin took B.S. Psychology. But some of their subjects are the same, no doubt they'll be in the same class and time.

Jimin did made few friends in his majors, one of them was Kim Namjoon. He was silent yet a loud mouth, he was a philosopher in training. His words in things discussed from day to day, makes his classmates cringe. Taehyung was a lot popular than the Busan Boy, not to mention the admirers coming everday. Jimin was a commoner and a foreign to Daegu. He missed his home, his family, his life in Busan. If his parents didn't fought for their custody, he wouldn't go to Daegu.

"Stressed?" Namjoon sat beside him, disrupting his thoughts. "Taehyung's wake up calls." Jimin rubbed his eyes tiredly as he straighten his posture in his seat. His friend chuckled and opened a pocket book. "What a nice friend you got there." He added. Jimin pouted, nice friend huh? Who practically tried to murder him once by loud music. Their professor came in a ragged scene, the students looked at them weirdly. "If you're trying ask. I got into a cat and dog fight with my wife." He placed down his things, "Anyways, good morning.. even it's not." Then their classes started.

As class ended, he thought of his club joining. He passed by many departments and still didn't get to choose one. 'Music 103' He peeked through the small window on the door and saw a beautiful piano. He quickly got in and touched the keys. He pressed them one by one, a smile lingered between his lips. "What are you doing here?" Jimin flinched as he looked back at the door, a figure crossing his arms. "Ah. Sorry. I was just wondering."

The guy with grey hair didn't responded but walked around the room. Jimin thought of leaving the place and he tried. "Do you even know the rules? No bystanding." He spat bitterly. He was a senior, Jimin thought. "Okay. I'm leaving." He fumed his anger as he got out of the room. That Senior was mean and he didn't like the guts of him.

He sighed and thought about his club to join. He passed by a room with blasting music and laughter. 'Dance beats 194', Jimin peeped his head by the door. A tall guy spotted him and ushered him to get inside. Jimin hesistated at first but got in anyways. "Joining the club?" He asks, turning off the music. He nodded slowly which made them all yelled yay. "Welcome! I'm Jung Hoseok! And these are our members." He slowly introduced the others one by one.

"Park Jimin." He said timidly. He thinks this club was perfect for him afterall.

How are you guys? I have finished my Jikook ff finally :) I can focus on this one.