Lonely (Taegi)

Taehyung didn't know when he started to find Yoongi attractive.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had taken off his shirt at dance practice when it was too hot and he was dripping with sweat.

Maybe it was when Yoongi would regularly bite his lip out of habit.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had worn just boxers and had messy bed hair when he woke up one morning.

Taehyung didn't know when he started to find Yoongi cute.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had been in a baggy sweater sitting on the couch and dozing off.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had done aegyo as a joke to make Jungkook laugh when he was down.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had worn that rediculous maids outfit when he lost a game.

Taehyung didn't know when he started to see Yoongi as caring and more than just his grumpy hyung.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had looked after Taehyung when he was sick and couldn't even get out of bed.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had bought food back for Taehyung when he was stressed that his voice wasn't co-opperating with him.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had just lifted up the blanket in his own bed for Taehyung when he had a nightmare and was too startled to sleep alone.

Taehyung didn't know when he started to have a crush on Yoongi.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had smiled at Taehyung and called him cute when Taehyung was wearing fake cat ears.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had given Taehyung his jacket when it was cold while they were by the river one night.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi leaned in and kissed Taehyung for the first time making sparks shoot through Taehyungs body.

Taehyung didn't know when he had fallen in love with Yoongi.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had taken him to dinner and shyly told him he loved him.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had wrote a song for Taehyung that described his feelings because Yoongi couldn't use his words.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had cuddled Taehyung tight one night when he was upset.

Taehyung didn't know when he decided he wanted to be with Yoongi forever.

Maybe it was when Yoongi had taken Taehyung stargazing and held Taehyung close to him.

Maybe it was when Yoongi mentioned wanting to adopt kids with Taehyung.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had asked Taehyung to marry him at the river they shared their first kiss at.

Taehyung didn't know when he realised he couldn't live without Yoongi.

Maybe it was when Yoongi would refuse to get out if bed every morning unless Taehyung kissed him.

Maybe it was when Yoongi told Taehyung he loved him and kissed him for the last time.

Or maybe it was when Yoongi had died in a car accident.

Taehyung didn't know what he missed most about Yoongi.

Maybe it was sleeping next to him every night and waking up to him every morning.

Maybe it was when Yoongi promised he would always be by Taehyung's side.

Or maybe it was just the simple feeling Yoongi would give him whenever he looked at him with those loving eyes.