X I I

When Daisy saw her mum it knocked some sense into her and aligned her priorities. Thinking back and how she acted so young disgusted herself, being so immature. Her mother taught her to be better than that. Being so dependent on someone, giving them the power to control your life and set the boundaries. Something that was foreign to her and something she didn't like.

Sat on the lounge room floor, placed in front of the telly playing telly tubbies. Daisy stares at the colourful screen, although her mind is elsewhere. Thinking of ways to leave the place.
The first idea was the most obvious, just run but especially with Harrys long legs she had no chance.

Second she could fool them into thinking she has slipped into her headspace and then escape when they trusted her most. But the fault is that if you act a certain way for so long, you will turn out like that. Definitely not an option for her.

Thirdly, the idea that had Daisy agreeing to. Be a brat u till they have had enough, is would be the easiest part. Mischief was her middle name, as well as Noelle.

Nodding to herself she sees her first target, Louis. Inwardly grinning she crawls up behind an unknowing Louis, Niall watching her but not saying anything. Harry and Liam are too involved in conversation to notice Daisy kneel on her knees, reach up and in one tug pulling Louis pants and boxers down.

The fresh air to his manhood instantly makes him grasp and clutch his precious, everybody can't help but laugh at a flustered Louis and he pulls his pants back up.

" Daisy " Louis says in a warning tone, giving her a stern glance.

"she's just having fun" Niall announces, still chuckling slightly. Louis wonders off with a scowl on her face, Niall winking and Daisy because he saved her out of a lecture.

+

Dinner time rolls around, Daisy hasn't had the opportunity to pull anything else. But has been developing her next move. Not satisfied with the previous action and her bowl of applesauce. She slowly stirs the purse with the plastic spoon, thankful that she at least got to feed herself.

Scooping up a spoonful of applesauce, her high chair placed at the head of the table she had the perfect view of everyone eating their meals.

Placing her finger on the tip of the spoon, setting it in a catapult like position she flicks the food onto Niall's face. Niall squeals at the coldness, gasping as some got into his eye. The whole left side of Niall's face covered in a splat of applesauce.

A roar of laughter from Harry and Liam erupts, not the response she was hoping for.

" She's just having fun " Liam mimics Niall's previous comment, Niall's lips form a tight line.
Niall excuses himself and Louis just sends Daisy a glance, an eyebrow cocked at the naughty girl.

+

Bed time came far too fast, her stomach empty and growling from the lack of food. Daisy sits in her crib, her room dark. Everybody would be in bed now, she has been sitting there for a few hours just staring at the darkness as if she was looking at someone.

(OK this reminds me that I was considering a vampire book based on a guy that hides in the dark in a girls bedroom and just stands there. It's sort of horror, definitely different from my Daddy Kink books, thoughts ?. I could write a small part and put it in an authors note at the end on the chapter if anyone would be Interested)

Thinking of all the sad things she could possibly think of leaving her mum, squashed dead puppies, Hannah Montana finishing, when she was in preschool and she was told off for the delicious pasta bits that was used for making necklaces.

As more thoughts consumed her, a lump formed in her throat. Her eyes clouded, at first it was a few silent stray tears which progressed into a melt down. She was sobbing loudly, letting all her built up frustration out.

Rocking back and forth, letting everything out. Daisy hears the sound of slow, tired footsteps approaching her door. She keeps crying, thankful that the first part is working.

" what's wrong Darling ?" Harrys mumbles, rubbing his eyes. Not keen on waking up at three am to the sound of his Baby crying. But he had to solve it.

Daisy kept weeping in response, Harry knew this wasn't going to end without a snuggle. Picking her up, with Daisy not protesting. He carries her down the loud crying girl down the dark hallway and into his room.

Placing her on the bed and pulls the sheets up, Daisy just lies there and continues crying as if someone died. Harry climbs in and pulls her into him, closing his eyes as he rubs her shoulder soothingly and keeps softly mumbling to her.

Daisy did find the gesture extremely calming, she wanted to fall asleep in his warm bed
But she knew that she would have to keep this up if she wanted to succeed.

After countless minutes Harry was wide awake, sleep now out of the question. Deciding that he has had enough of listening to her crying, without her stopping for a minute he gets out of bed and carries her back to her room. Deciding not to wake up anyone who has slept through the hysterical outbursts, he places her in her cold crib. He wonders out the room, locking the door from the outside to ensure she stays in her room.

Daisy continues crying, she climbs effortlessly out of the crib and to the door to discover it's locked. She sits on the floor facing the door, as if staring at it will make it open.

" Open sesame " she mumbles before dozing off into a sleep.

+

Louis walks into Daisy's nursery to see her passed out on the floor, sleeping in a ball. He shakes her awake, her eyes puffy and red from crying. He picks her up, neither of them saying a word, they both know she is in trouble for being so disruptive.

Walking into the lounge room, all eyes are on Louis and Daisy. Harry ruffles his hair, lack of sleep taking a toll on all of them.

Louis places Daisy on the floor, in the middle of the chairs which sat the Daddies.

" Daisy come here, get on your knees and be ready to take your punishment like a big girl "

Click vote for Puppies!

Daisy was such a nuisance, but rebellious !! Hopefully she will slip back soon 😇

Wow my draft is so condensed compared to my final one, everything is straight forward. The final is always better, more detail and juiciness!!
I don't know why but it started typing in this weird font,I am unsure if you guys can see it though.i like it!
Long ass update, phew..

Published: 11/06/16
Word count: 1168