I I

Liam clings onto the small body to stop her from running any further. Her ear piercing screams and thrashing around continues as he picks her up with the help of Niall and they all walk to the living room.

Daisy's energy was draining fast, she had worn herself out by screaming and crying. All of this was far to much for her to handle, she had no idea what to do and she felt so helpless and alone even though she was with Harry, Liam and Niall.

Liam sat down on the sofa, bringing a sobbing Daisy with him. She was hugging her knees as she cried, her body shaking as she did. All of the boys were so heartbroken to see their Princess like this but they all knew they had to take things slow.

Liam rubbed him hand soothingly up and down her back, Daisy's eye getting heavy and tired even though she had just woken up.

Harry, Niall and Liam send each other a glance before nodding, agreeing to let her doze off to sleep. Her sobs had stopped, her breathing was shallow and soft. Her tear stained cheeks red and still wet with her salty tears. Liam continued to sooth her as her grip on her knees loosened allowing Harry to spread her out on the sofa more, knowing she will be comfy and not have sore joints when she wakes up. Niall beside Louis, he moved her legs so they were over his lap.

The warmth that radiated off of her made her feel so cuddly, Niall took the sleeping girls hand and placed his in hers. He smiled at the perfect fit.

" Lads I am home with great news " Louis yells from the front door. Daisy jolted awake and quickly looked around at the unknown environment and the face of the kidnappers, her breathing and heart rate increased. Her eyes started tearing up again as she tried to pry out of Niall and Liam's grasp. Her crying gets louder, Louis comes rushing into the room with a panicked expression on his face.

He calms down when he sees everything is ok and shes just crying.

" I am going to tell my Mom how mean and suffocating you are all " Daisy screams, Louis cant help but chuckle at her protests.

" Calm down now or you will be punished " Harry's voice booms, louder than Daisy's screams. She instantly stops and looks wide-eyed at Harry. Liam smirks, knowing their little princess is submissive.

" Any questions ?" Harry asks kneeling down in front of Daisy.

" W-who are you " Daisy's voice ask's shakily just above a whisper. Her voice hoarse after all the crying.

" We " Harry begins, pointing to the other three men.

" Are your Daddies " Niall finishes, a large smile on his face at the mention of her being with them, finally.

" And this, is your new home ".

Click vote if you hate school !

A/N the reason behind using the name her to refer to Daisy as, is because I wanted to change her name but I had no idea what to change it to. I wanted a name that sounded delicate and Naive.

Published: 06/04/16
Word count: 535