Prologue

P/s: trailer is out...sorry can't do it better...😀

************************

Incheon International Airport,20__

The airport was full of people today as usual especially at the passager departure. But today it was slightly different because of someone arrival. The door opened and revealed the guy with an executive look.

"Oh,oh! He's here!" A young girly voice shriek gathering for some attention.

"Kyaa!! He's so handsome!" another girl said.

"What is he? A human or an angel?" and a lots of screaming and fangirling sound can be hear praising that one person.

Kim Taehyung, a director of one of the biggest car company in South Korea. Become a CEO at 20 when his parents death during an airplane crush few years before. Suspected because of sabotage. Has a very arrogant attitude towards stranger. Got many haters because of it but an uncountable number of fans and lovers.

At the same time, a girl with a dark -shoulder-length hair coming out from the same exit. She tuck her hands into her jacket while walking calmly towards the exit.

 She tuck her hands into her jacket while walking calmly towards the exit

While waiting for someone, she looked at him from afar. She can't moved her eyes from him until he get into his Black Mercedes with his fans keep on following him.

"wow, he's quite popular." and suddenly someone tapped her shoulder from behind. She turned her head around and smirking under her mask when person she wait came.

"Welcome back....AGENT."

******************************
So that's the prologue. How is it? I really like some action thou. And I got this story inspired by some Korean dramas...^^ and when I saw SinB holding 'gun' at fanmeeting... :>

First chapter will publish on....IDK. Just wait for it...

-S-

XOXOXOXO