Chapter 8

Sophie's POV:

So Cameron kept daring me and Jacob to kiss. But the end of the night we had kissed about five times. But he also kept daring hunter and Rachel to kiss, which I thought was a good thing. We finished our game because we were all getting really tired. We looked at the clock and it was 1:00 in the morning. "CRAP" Rachel and I said. "It's really late my mom is going to be so mad at me. I texted her saying I'm sorry and my mom surprisingly wasn't mad. She thought I was just sleeping over. "You can stay if you want and we will take you home in the morning." Cameron said. "Sure if that's ok with y'all" we said. "Yeah that's great!" The boys said. "Ok but let's go to sleep, I'm really tired." Aaron said. We all agreed. "Where are some pillows and blankets?" Rachel asked. "Up here. Why do you need them?" Hunter asked. "For the couch. Duh. There isn't room anywhere else." "Actually, Aaron and I are leaving to go to our rooms. So, there is plenty of room for you guys to sleep in a bed, not the couch;)" Cameron said. "Oh. Ok." I said. Once Cam and Aaron left we tried to figure out where we were sleeping. "Here, how bout Rachel comes over here, and Sophie, you sleep with Jacob. Ok? Ok." Rachel walked over towards hunter and sat next to him. I sat down with Jacob. There was a long silence before I broke it by saying, " let's go to bed." "Yep" "yeah" "yes" I heard. Me and Rachel went and changed into Jacob and hunters clothes in the bathroom. " I really like hunter" Rachel says. " I can tell" I said chuckling.  "Oh shut up you know that you like Jacob. ALOT." She said. "Ok and?" I questioned. "Nvm" and we walked out to shirtless Jacob and hunter. " ok let's go to sleep" I said. We all climbed into bed and turned out the lights. It pitch dark. I slowly started drifting asleep.

Jacobs POV:

I'm really glad that Sophie is staying over tonight. And I'm even happier that she is sleeping in the same bed as me. When she walked out of the bathroom she looked gorgeous. I mean she always look gorgeous but I liked her in my clothes. We hoped in bed and turned out the lights. After a minute or two, I decided to make a move. I put my arm around Sophie's waist and pulled her close to me. She grabbed one of my hands and intertwined our fingers together.  "Hi" she whispered and chuckled. "Hi" I chuckled back. We stayed like that for about 5 minutes until we heard a sound that sounded like kissing. As we listened closer we thought it was Rachel and  Hunter. Sophie reached over and turned the lamp on. We saw Hunter on top of Rachel making out. They sat up and Hunter jumped off of her. "Hey guys how are ya?" I laughed. Me and Sophie laughed for about 5 minutes straight till Hunter reached over and shut the lights off. Sophie and I kept cuddling throughout the entire night. Gosh I'm falling for her.