chapter 2

Sophie's POV:
*Sophie's room*

"So I need to talk to you. And it's VERY important that you listen." I say. "ok, so what you saw... yeah that was me. Yeah I've been keeping this huge secret and nobody knows but Ima bout to tell you. AND YOU CANT TELL ANYONE!! Unless I say you can." Rachel starts freaking out. "OH MY LORD SOPHIE THIS IS HUGE!!!! YOU COULD BE LIKE FAMOUS!! OML OML OML!!"  she is so funny sometimes so I just burst out laughing. "ok, so I also have YouTube, Younow, and vine. and I pretty much have the same amount of followers on all of them. Oh and I have a different Instagram. And I have 50k on their...well that was the last time I checked."

Rachel's POV:

I couldn't believe it. My best friends was a rising star. "Check all of your social media now." I tell her. I was so excited. " Um ok you check Music.ly and Vine and I will check YouTube and Instagram then we will go live on Younow and see how many views we get." Sophie says. "ok." I went on the leaderboard again and I saw that she was in the top 50. And that she has  500k fans!!! I almost screamed!! Then I checked her vine and she had 100k followers! "Sophie! Your an uprising star!" I scream. "Your going to be even more popular than you are now!" "ok Rachel stop its not that big, I mean it's not like I'm big enough to be noticed. Right?" Sophie asked.  She was resisting the fact that soon she would have fans. Like actual FANS. "So how many followers did you have on Instagram? and subscribers on YouTube? I asked. I'm so happy.

Sophie's POV:

I was trying to hold in all my excitement, but it was so hard. I looked on YouTube and I had 100k subscribers. I could pee right now😆😂. Then I look on Instagram... I had 100k then I refreshed... 150k...250k...300k...and I stopped. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock. I waited 5 minuets till Rachel was almost done. Then I refreshed. 500k.

A/n
so yeah I know this is so unreal but I will go into description next chapter but yeah. anyways it's fanfic so deal with it😂
c ya later alligators!! -Sophie💜