chapter 4

Rachel's POV:

OMG. We had just logged off of Younow. We had just talked to the boys that we wanted to meet so bad we would die. We were actually real fangirls. I had bought Sophie some tickets to Magcon for her birthday that's coming up. Oml. we were both in shock so we just took a nap.

Sophie's POV:

After we took a nap, we both went to look for food. We hopped on our bikes and rode around town looking for food when we were stopped. "omg can I get an autograph!" 2 girls asked us. "Of course!" I said. so I signed their phone cases and we had small talk. "So how is life?" I asked them. "great! we still can't believe that we ran into you!" "Well gotta blast! Nice meeting y'all!" Then they walked of. We just stood their in shock. I had fans. WTF!! then we continued our search for food.

We had finally stopped at an ice cream shop, after we ordered we sat down and talked. "So you might want to start being like...really active. Like post a daily Instagram picture, YouTube once a week, vine 2 times a week, 3 Music.ly a day, Younow once a week," Rachel says. She sounds like a manager😂. "ok I get it" I say jokingly. Then a group of boys walk in. "Rachel whatever you do, do not, do not look behind you." Right away she turns around. It's the Magcon boys. but not all of them. Just Jacob, Cam, Aaron, and Hunter. She turns around. Luckily, they didn't see her. "don't make eye contact" I say quietly. "Just ack like we are having fun. So in a sec I'm going to laugh. and you need to pretend you said something funny." "ok"
*laughing*
They then turned and saw us. "oh hey guys! Do y'all live here?" Aaron ask. "oh yeah! I forgot that Magcon is here!" I say. "oh and yeah we live here"
"can we sit?" Jacob ask. he is so dreamy. they all are. I just... I'm just drawn towards Jacob more. I don't know why. I just am. " Of course!" me and Rachel say. We might of sounded a little to excited than we should have.

Rachel's POV:

So we walked into an ice cream shop and then we start talking. I tell Sophie how she should be super active. Then she starts freaking out and tells me not to turn around but I did anyways. the only thing I saw was a group of boys. then it hit me. The MAGCON boys. I turned around hopefully they didn't see me stare at them. I had completely forgot they were here for Magcon. Then Sophie goes on about how she would laugh to get their attention and then pretend I said something funny and how we didn't even see them. So then we laughed. it worked. I'm so happy. Then they walk over. Cameron says something. I wasn't paying attention. Then Jacob says something and next thing I know, I said yes and Aaron and Cameron were sitting next to me, one on each side. Then I saw that Jacob and Hunter were next to Sophie. Then I zoned back in. "So maybe y'all can show us around today?" Hunter asks. "yeah!" I say. I can't believe that we are going to hang out with Cam Jacob Hunter and Aaron!!

Jacob's POV:

So me and the boys were getting on Younow to go live because we were bored. Then we ended up watching 2 girls named Sophie and Rachel. They ended up doing a Q&A so on the last pick, we joined and they guest us. I gotta admit, they were pretty hot. So when they guest us, I asked last. I asked what they would rate us...😏. They gave us all pretty high scores which made me satisfied. (😂) So after they logged off, we went to look for food. We found this cool ice cream shop so we went in. after we ordered, We heard girls laughing, and it was a beautiful laugh. So we turned around and we saw Sophie and Rachel. they were even more Beautiful in person. But I was a little more attracted to Sophie. I don't know but she was just...I don't know. But in a good way. Cameron asked if they lived here and they said yeah. Then I asked if we could sit and they said yes. So I went and sat next to Sophie and I accidentally touched her leg. They were so soft, and I felt a spark. I wonder if she did to. Then I heard Hunter ask if they could show us around and they said yes! I just got so excited! Now I can talk to Sophie more!

Sophie's POV:

When Jacob sat down he accidentally bumped my leg. I don't know if he felt anything but I did. It was hard to explain. I guess you could say it was a 'spark' but I mean, I must be crazy, right? to think that Jacob Sartorius would have felt a spark with me. yeah. I'm crazy. When Hunter asked if we could show them around we obviously said yes. "Do y'all want to go to the park?" I asked. I loved the park, I loved nature. "yeah" they all said in unison. We were all done with our ice cream we went ahead and walked to the park.

A/n
Hey guys! so now Jacob is in the story! I'm so excited! Next chapter is going to be about the park so keep reading! C ya later alligators! -sophie💜