At The Mall

Eren

As you two were walking through the mall, you spotted (favorite store) not so far away. You grabbed Eren's sleeve and dragged him over there, much to his protest.

"But (y/nnnnnn)!!" he whined. "My feet hurttt!! I want to go homeeee!"

"Nope. We are going to this store and that's final." you said stubbornly.

"Ugh fine...but you have to rub my feet when we get home~"

You rolled your eyes then giggled. "Okay okay."

Eren smiled as you two walked joyfully inside the store.

Armin

"ARRRMMMINNN!!" You called for the 30th time.

You two were at the book store, so just imagine how long it took for you to get his attention.

"Hmm?" Armin said, turning over to you. "Did you call me (y/n)?"

You scoffed. "Yes! Yes I was!"

"Oh....very sorry (y/n)."

After that he set the book down and rose up to your level and smiled. You blushed a bit and sighed, having to smile back. You just couldn't resist.

"Ready to head back Armin?"

"Sure!"

Levi

Even though you knew Levi doesn't like going to places with too much people, you dragged him out of the car and to the mall anyways. Today was your day off, and you were not just about to spend it at home doing nothing.

"Sometimes you infuriate me (y/n)." Levi said while walking into your favorite store.

"Oh shush it you." You said, growling. "Today is my day off, and I want to spend it at the mall with you. So if you would stop complaining and nagging like a child, that would be very much appreciated Ackerman."

Levi growled and mumbled something under his breath, but you didn't care. It got him to shut up and follow you around (favorite store), soooo...whatever.

Connie

After 5 long hours of shopping, you decided to treat Connie to some food, on the house. You and him walked to the food court and set down your bags at a table for four, two seats just for your bags. You told Connie to wait at the table while you go get your food, but he decided to go with you anyways.

"Hi, mam?" Connie said to the pretty Chinese lady working at the fast food.

"Yes sir? Do you need something?"

Then Connie did something you'd never think he'd do. He whispered in the lady's ear. All the lady did was nod.

"Yes sir. We can add a toy to your meal-"

"SHHHH!! I don't want the whole world to know!"

You burst out laughing, getting everyone's attention to the two teenagers with mental issues.

Marco

You were at (favorite store) with Marco, and it couldn't get anymore interesting. As you and him were walking around the store, you noticed the group of little kids following him. At first you just shrugged it off, but when one of the kids tugged at your skirt, you spun around to see an adorable brunette with twin pigtails.

You smiled at her. "Hmm? Something you need little one?"

"No...uh I mean yes! Yes yes please!" She stammered oh so adorably.

"What is it?"

".....what's on your boyfriends face?"

You could feel a faint blush creeping up your cheeks. "U-Um what do you mean little one?"

"There's spots! Spots on his face! Is he sick? Does he need help? I can call my mom to bring him to the hospital!"

Now, Marco was at the girls side, patting her head while laughing. "I'm not sick," he said. "These are called freckles....wanna-"

The girl poked one of Marco's freckles and burst into laughter. That. That was the highlight of your day.

Jean

As you and Jean were walking through (favorite store) Jean tugged on your sleeve, begging to go try on some jackets he found a few sections back. After about 30 whole minutes of begging and nagging, you finally gave in. You and Jean walk back to the jackets section. Jean grabbed a dark blue and black colored one and tried it on.

"Hmm...I like it (y/n)." He said. "What's your opinion?"

"Well....anything on you looks wonderful Jean." You smiled.

"Aw. Thank you."

"Sure."

Jean ended up buying the jacket along with a few others.

Berthtolt

You knew Berthtolt doesn't really like places with a lot of people, but you couldn't pass a 50% off the whole (favorite store)! And plus, you don't have a car soooo....you kind of needed him to drive you all the way there. As you and Berthtolt entered the mall, you could feel his grip tighten on your hand. You felt bad for the poor guy, but you also really wanted to go buy a new shirt. So you asked if he would like to go sit down somewhere where he won't get noticed that much.

He nodded. "Thank you (y/n)."

"No problem. I'll come pick you up at 4:00."

"Okay!"

And with that he ran off to god knows where. You smiled and walked to (favorite store).

A couple of hours later, you decided to pick up Berthtolt. You walked all around, but couldn't find him anywhere. You then heard someone near the kids section that sounded an awful lot like him. You turned around to find your boyfriend helping out the little kids get on and off the little machines. You smiled at his kindness and generosity.

"Hey Berty!" You called, running after him. "Ready to go?"

"One second..." He said, putting a little blonde boy with overalls down.

"Thank you mister!" The little boy said, running off.

"That was very sweet of you Berthtolt."

"Well...what can I say?"

He grinned and walked back to the car, holding your hand.

Reiner

All you wanted to do was to go to (favorite store) so you can get some new pants. That's all you wanted to do. But nooooo. Of course Reiner begged you to go to the gym with him. So you went to the gym located inside the mall. You dropped him off and walked off to (favorite store).

After a couple of hours, you came back to pick Reiner up, only to see him with a huge teddy bear from Build-a-Bear Workshop and some chocolates right in front of the gym. You gasped and ran over to him, giving him a hug.

"Well your welcome." He chuckled.

Erwin

You knew Erwin didn't like to spend his weekends off at some "crowded waste of time and space" as he calls malls, but you couldn't miss out on the sale at (favorite store). So you brought him along. Once entering, you ran over to the store, frantically grabbing everything you liked. You then walked over to the fitting room to try them on, Erwin following right behind you. To cut this one a little short do I can publish faster, let's just say....Erwin got a little kinky in the changing room.