How You Two Met

Eren

You were taking a trip to Starbucks one evening after school when your car broke down. You tried calling your parents, but they wouldn't pick up the phone. You groaned and waited for the car people, as you like to call them, too take your car away and fix it. While sitting on your car lid waiting, you saw someone else's car pull over next to you. The person driving the car got out and started walking towards you. You weren't worried though, he was about the same age as you, you could tell by his face.

"Car broke down?" he asked, standing next to you.

You sighed. "Yeah, and I really wanted to go to Starbucks too..."

"I could give you a lift."

"Really!? You'd do that for a complete stranger!?"

"Well, yeah, I mean I saw you around school before, but we never officially met."

"Thanks! I'm (y/n)."

"I'm Eren. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too!"

And with that you hopped in his car and you two drove to Starbucks. Once you got there, Eren offered to buy you a coffee when you noticed you left your purse inside the car. "We can treat it like a date!" he said. And you agreed smiling.

Armin

Once you got out of school, you decided to take a trip to the library to go find some books about your favorite hobby. Once you get there, you walk to the hobby aisle and grab a couple of books, ignoring a blonde next to you. When you finally grab at least ten books, you happily sighed and started walking to the check out area. But what you didn't notice was a stool right in front of you because of the huge stack on books in front of your face. And of course, you trip and fall, your books flying everywhere. You yelped a little the sighed, picking up your books. You look over your shoulder to find the same blonde that you ignored helping you pick you your books.

"Thanks..." you said. "I'm (y/n)!"

"No problem! I'm Armin. Its nice to meet you!" he said, smiling.

"Nice meeting you too Armin."

You picked up the last of your books and Armin handed you the rest. After a little of chatting, you and Armin went to a café just around the corner of the library to talk. You and Armin agreed it was a " half date", and also agreed to see each other more often.

Levi

You just got a new job as a waiter at a near by café called "Little Miss. Muffin café." On your first day on the job, your boss told you that you were on cleaning and taking orders duty, you weren't really surprised. A couple of minutes into your shift, the first customer arrived. He had black hair and dressed rather formally. When he sat down, you walked up to him with a pen and notepad in your hand.

"Good morning!" you said, smiling. "I'm (y/n) and I'll be your (waiter/waitress) for today! What may I get you?"

He sighed. "A blueberry muffin with black tea."

"Alright sir! Right away!"

A faint "tch" could be heard as you ran to the kitchen, giving the order to the baker. You waited only about five minutes until the baker was done the muffin, and you already made the tea while waiting. So you walked out of the kitchen with a blueberry muffin and black tea on a tray.