Chapter 17

Your POV

You woke up in Dan's arms in his bed. He was laying next to you, awake. He kissed you on the cheek and you blushed furiously. 

"Dan did we do-" you started.

"No. Of course not, Y/n." He chuckled in his deep voice, his sleep voice.

You nodded and continued to snuggle into him. He seemed right as you stayed with him. Maybe he was even better than Phil- I mean Phil is taken now. You can't ruin his relationship for yourself, can you? 

You sighed and nuzzled deeper into Dan's chest, who chuckled. "Fuck off it's like five degrees in your house."

He shrugged, making you lose your grip on the sheets. "Jesus Christ you giant."

"Wow you have some great comebacks today." Dan said, poking the top of your head. He got his phone from the bedside table and took a picture of you. "Instagram? Wait- the fans would flip."

"DO IT!" You laughed. 

Dan clicked it, and it was out there. For the whole world to see.

Two hours later~~

"What the fuck? Just Jared JR already posted a story about us?" You screamed at your computer. You were sitting with Dan and Phil in the lounge. 

"You aren't dating right?" Phil asked worriedly, biting his lip.

Dan and you looked at each other, and he smiled strangely. "Yeah we are."

"Oh." Phil muttered and went back to eating his popcorn.

You read the article, then gave your computer to Dan to read. His morphed from happy to complete anger.

Today internet sensations Danisnotonfire and (your YouTube name) were officially dating?

Earlier today at ten a.m. Dan Howell (aka Danisnotonfire) posted a picture of Y/n in a familiar room.. His room. She was cuddled into him and smiling widely in the picture.

Many fans now are shipping them and hope they date- as for others hate them already. 

More will come later~

"Those news hoes." You muttered to yourself.

Dan nodded, "That's super fucking creepy. Now everyone and their grandma will know you were sleeping with me."

Phil tensed up in the corner. 

"And it's only twelve." You laughed.

"Okay do you guys want food? I'm super hungry." Phil interrupted and got up.

"YOURE SO THIRSTY FOR PHAN." You giggled.

He glared at you, "No, Y/n I'm hungry. I'll go pick up some Chinese or something. See ya in a bit." 

"well then." Dan said as the door slammed.

It was just the two of you. "Since we are dating and all." He whispered to you before pulling you into his lap, and smothering you in kisses.